Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is your favorite Windows OS? I think for me it's a toss up between Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10. I think Windows XP was when they got it right. What do you guys think? Which Windows OS is the better of the bunch?

In terms of stethic i really liked Windows Vista back in 2007 and 2008, i miss it so much, it was the first Windows OS that i had in my first PC, despite all the bugs and problems, but to me the perfect one and my favorite is Windows 7, my second favorite is Windows XP, and i hate Windows 10.

I liked 7. 8.1 was a good one too. We kept that even after 10 was implemented. I have gotten used to it but I'd go back to 8 in a heartbeat. Plus, we like playing Hidden Objects games via CDs. They are not compatible with this newer version anymore & doesn't look like they are making newer games.

In terms of stethic i really liked Windows Vista back in 2007 and 2008, i miss it so much, it was the first Windows OS that i had in my first PC, despite all the bugs and problems, but to me the perfect one and my favorite is Windows 7, my second favorite is Windows XP, and i hate Windows 10.
I couldn't stand Vista, I felt everyone else hated it as well. Then windows 8 came out and people were mostly happy with that one, and then 10 came out I think. I don't mind Windows 10 myself.
I liked 7. 8.1 was a good one too. We kept that even after 10 was implemented. I have gotten used to it but I'd go back to 8 in a heartbeat. Plus, we like playing Hidden Objects games via CDs. They are not compatible with this newer version anymore & doesn't look like they are making newer games.
I wish you could go back to older operating systems. I'd go back to XP. :D

I couldn't stand Vista, I felt everyone else hated it as well. Then windows 8 came out and people were mostly happy with that one, and then 10 came out I think. I don't mind Windows 10 myself.

Yeah i wanna try XP again, it was pretty cool and fun, i have tons of memories from my childhood.

My best memories are with windows XP and windows 7, although windows 10 works very well, I think windows xp and windows 7 were too good, they worked very well and were very user friendly in many aspects, they were also very easy to install, the worst of all without a doubt was windows vista, my computer took almost 15 minutes to turn on with that OS, I think it was more of a virus than an operating system.

I had heard of at least one person that reverted back to an older OS. I don't know how one would go about it however.
Yeah i wanna try XP again, it was pretty cool and fun, i have tons of memories from my childhood.
XP was another great one!
My best memories are with windows XP and windows 7, although windows 10 works very well, I think windows xp and windows 7 were too good, they worked very well and were very user friendly in many aspects, they were also very easy to install, the worst of all without a doubt was windows vista, my computer took almost 15 minutes to turn on with that OS, I think it was more of a virus than an operating system.
Seems many enjoyed the older versions. The newer ones seems to just have more bugs. What I dislike is they have applications installed & you cannot uninstall them.

For me, Windows 10 has been my personal best. It feels like a modern and more refined version of Windows, and I appreciate the improvements they've made over the years. Windows XP was indeed a significant step forward, but Windows 10 combines the best features from previous versions while introducing new functionalities that make it a great operating system overall. I understand everyone's preferences may differ based on their specific needs and experiences with each version of Windows.

My favorite used to be windows 8.1 pro. But as of now I'm using Windows 11 and I don't hate it much except for the fact it's a little buggy, it has few amazing features that the previous windows didn't have.

The first Windows OS I used was Windows 98, currently, I am using Windows 11. In my experience, Windows 7 was really good. THis does not mean I hate Windows 11, though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back