What's new

Favorite platform to stake crypto with biggest APY?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Where do you stake your crypto? What coin do you stake and what APY are you earning?

I have been using BlockFi and staking multiple coins for around 9% APY.

Though I am into crypto currency, but I don't do staking. I only hold some few coins and watch them for possible profit to withdraw. And so far it has paid. Maybe I will consider knowing how staking works too so that it may be another way of earning in crypto for me. Thanks for sharing.

If I could get one who would teach me all there is to know about how to stake coins, I would definitely be willing to take part in it since it seems like it's better than just holding the coin.

For me Binance Pools have been doing good. Though there are definitely other options out there. Even the staking in some of the popular pools can be a good option. I just keep with the binance for the simplicity. I know that I should be holding in other stake options too but I have been pretty lazy on that part.

If I could get one who would teach me all there is to know about how to stake coins, I would definitely be willing to take part in it since it seems like it's better than just holding the coin.
If you join BlockFi. You can go to the interest account and add currency to any of the coins listed to earn a monthly compounded income. If you just want to see what you'd earn, check out their interest calculator.

I use Binance, Binance offers different staking rewards for different cryptos. For example, you can earn 10.9 percent APR on ADA, whereas AXS APR is 52.9 percent APR. Likewise, MATIC can earn you 13.9 percent APR.

I use Binance, Binance offers different staking rewards for different cryptos. For example, you can earn 10.9 percent APR on ADA, whereas AXS APR is 52.9 percent APR. Likewise, MATIC can earn you 13.9 percent APR.
Does Binance give monthly interest rewards or once per year?

If you stake with Binance, you will receive daily interest, however, your funds are locked for a fixed term.
This is not big problem but you need to stake a budget on Binance to earn decent amount.

I am staking in Binance and KuCoin only, and no third party. I was thinking to join Kraken too, but have to decide on it

I am staking in Binance and KuCoin only, and no third party. I was thinking to join Kraken too, but have to decide on it
You have picked the best crypto-currency exchange staking behemoth and I think that you do not made an investment mistake.

Please elaborate more on this. I have never used it and I am trying to use more exchanges and wallets so that I can minimize the risks.
KuCoin is for AMPL, Binance do not have AMPL, so my Publish0X is always sent to KuCoin. You do not need KYC for most of the regions.
What more you want to know?

Please elaborate more on this. I have never used it and I am trying to use more exchanges and wallets so that I can minimize the risks.
If you are a member of publish0x then you need a Kucoin wallet address. Only the SPOT token is not yet available for Kucoin payments and do not know an exchange for it. Other ones still available from 0.50 $ to Kucoin UID payment.

If you are a member of publish0x then you need a Kucoin wallet address. Only the SPOT token is not yet available for Kucoin payments and do not know an exchange for it. Other ones still available from 0.50 $ to Kucoin UID payment.

How does the KuCoin platform generate profits? Do they lend money to others and pay interest or do they engage in trading activities in order to generate revenues?

How does the KuCoin platform generate profits? Do they lend money to others and pay interest or do they engage in trading activities in order to generate revenues?
You could find everything on the Kucoin platform just you need to have an account and everything is fine.
These are the menu:
1685447382784.png
1685447418875.png
This is under menu Gagner, my account language is french if you understand french or use google translator for understand the terms.

KuCoin is for AMPL, Binance do not have AMPL, so my Publish0X is always sent to KuCoin. You do not need KYC for most of the regions.
What more you want to know?
Do you need to do KYC to send and receive assets? You cannot use Binance without KYC, is that the same case with Kucoin? Is a CEX or DEX? Can you earn interest on your assets? Do they offer staking? I want to know things like these.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back