Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are your favorite fighting games? They can be anything in the fighting genre. I grew up with a lot of Mortal Kombat, and pro wrestling games. Give me anything from WCW NWO Revenge, WWF No Mercy, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain and many more. What are your favorite fighting games? Favorite fighting game genres?

WWE 2K Wrestling games have never been my favourite in the fighting video games genre. The true fighting games lies in, Mortal Kombat, Soulcalibur, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Tekken. WWE 2K Wrestling games are full of bugs. It's why I don't like playing it.

WWE 2K Wrestling games have never been my favourite in the fighting video games genre. The true fighting games lies in, Mortal Kombat, Soulcalibur, Street Fighter, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Tekken. WWE 2K Wrestling games are full of bugs. It's why I don't like playing it.
Fair. You should try some of the older WWE games, especially WWE Smackdown Here Comes the pain and the Raw Is War series. Most of the games on the PS2. The WWE 2K games got worse over the years because of yearly releases.

Fair. You should try some of the older WWE games, especially WWE Smackdown Here Comes the pain and the Raw Is War series. Most of the games on the PS2. The WWE 2K games got worse over the years because of yearly releases.
I will first get my Playstation 2 out of where I kept it in storage, have it serviced and hope it's in good playing state. If it's not, I don't have any plans of repairing it. If the console is in good shape, I will check out WWE Smackdown Here Comes the pain and the Raw Is War series.

I've not played any other fighting game apart from the WWE games. So, it has to be WWE 2K15 I guess. I didn't play anything after that.

I have been a Tekken player practically since Tekken 1, so my favorite saga of fighting games is undoubtedly this one, among which I highlight Tekken 3, Tekken 5, and Tekken 7, on the other hand other fighting games that I liked a lot are Mortal Kombat and Dragon ball especially the Budokai ones, highlighting Budokai Tenkaichi 3 of PS2.

I have played so many fighting games but amongst them all, it's going to be Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike because there's something special about the game. It inspires the entire generation of players in the game, gave us Evo movement 37 and the Daigo parry. Another one of my favorite is also going to be Guilty Gear Strive and Tekken 7.

I have played so many fighting games but amongst them all, it's going to be Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike because there's something special about the game. It inspires the entire generation of players in the game, gave us Evo movement 37 and the Daigo parry. Another one of my favorite is also going to be Guilty Gear Strive and Tekken 7.
Do you mean the game in which one of the players had 1 hp of health and came back to the fight doing many parry in a row to the other player? I saw it on YouTube and my hair stood on end watching it, that cold blood had this player, just epic.

I've not played any other fighting game apart from the WWE games. So, it has to be WWE 2K15 I guess. I didn't play anything after that.

Over the years, 2K Games have ruined my flair when it comes to wrestling video games. The best WWE 2K games that I have enjoyed so much and would still choose it as the best they have released is WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain. I never liked any other games they released after that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back