Faucets - I want to give-up on them all

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was wondering why I hadn't made much from faucets for a very long period of time, after visiting those faucet daily, until two I read two different articles.

First, an article was published on a popular site, the write advised people to forget about faucet claims as he considered it a waste of time, he advised that inside a job that will paid better should be done.

Second, I opened a faucet in the beginning not the year to read their article that said the faucet was not created to make users rich. So I concord with the article of the popular site.

Now I want to stop faucet claims, is it a right decision?

Faucet claims will not provide one with much income no matter how consistent you have to be, I had to believe that the faucet claim web owners are only looking for cheap traffic to their websites, the amount paid is in no way worth the stress, I still prefer to comment on forums and do some good surveys to earn online. Those can always replace faucet claims.

That is it. Faucets was never created to make user rich. What they pays users is what they generate from ads place on there website. The only faucets that user can make it big is freebitco. in

On the website the more deposit you made the more your claim reward will increase. I claim more than $6 every month with them

I have given up on them all i think and i dont even want to join any of the faucet sites again because i now believe that many of them are time wasting ,also earning is really low on faucet sites i think

Faucets are actually not a good way to make money instantly, the only way out is claiming and saving the coins for the future , those who were patiently claiming doge coin now have reasons to claim more.

Faucet claims will not provide one with much income no matter how consistent you have to be, I had to believe that the faucet claim web owners are only looking for cheap traffic to their websites, the amount paid is in no way worth the stress, I still prefer to comment on forums and do some good surveys to earn online. Those can always replace faucet claims.
I joined a faucet website for a Dodge coin claim everyday, I was doing it consistently for 2 weeks, when I looked at the value of what I had gotten for the 2 week period, I was discouraged. I've abandoned the idea.

To be frank, faucet never made me anything tangible online. I don't know how'll spend 2 months online rolling the faucet to earn just $1.50 with a faucet. That's ridiculous, i don't think I'll be wasting my time with them anymore when I've cashed my last funds with them.

Yes, it is a right decision to let go of the faucets. I let them go a long time ago myself. I realized that the pay there is too small. Moreover, I was spending so much money to buy data bundles to work in them. The money I earned could not even compensate what I spent on data bundles. Plus you learn nothing in them, just clicking on ads unlike in forums where you learn alot while earning.

Their is nothing much with crypto faucet cos the earnings are so minimal. Its a total time waster, if you wanna earn reasonably online then its better to forget them and learn an important skill.

earning sites are not launched to make the users rich. The admin of earning sites are only looking forward to grow rich by paying peanuts to the users. I have tried using faucets in the past but gave up after I understood that it will take a lot of time to reach payment threshold.

I was wondering why I hadn't made much from faucets for a very long period of time, after visiting those faucet daily, until two I read two different articles.

First, an article was published on a popular site, the write advised people to forget about faucet claims as he considered it a waste of time, he advised that inside a job that will paid better should be done.

Second, I opened a faucet in the beginning not the year to read their article that said the faucet was not created to make users rich. So I concord with the article of the popular site.

Now I want to stop faucet claims, is it a right decision?
Hmm like I always says in here, anything called faucet is just a waste of time and data subscription as well, because at the end of it no gain or profit would come out from it.

Yes, it's definitely a wise decision to stop using faucets. The most you can earn with faucets is probably a couple dollars a day and that is if you spend your whole daily clicking and collecting. Is that really worth your time? I don't think so, at least no in my case.

Yes, it's definitely a wise decision to stop using faucets. The most you can earn with faucets is probably a couple dollars a day and that is if you spend your whole daily clicking and collecting. Is that really worth your time? I don't think so, at least no in my case.
Did you say a couple of dollars a day? Not even up to! They are a total waste of time and data

It is a right decision if faucet site doesn't pay with BTC but if it is paying by BTC it is not right decision as 1000 satoshis=0,50 $. If price of bitcoin decrease to 10000 $ then it will be right decision as 1000 satoshis= 0,10 $.

In the past, when crypto currencies began growing tremendously, faucets also sprouted. I tried a couple of faucets to see if they are worth using. I gave up because it was just a waste of time and effort.

Some time ago I registered on two faucet sites, and I didn't last more than a week, because I read reviews and related information and it's really a waste of time. Better to invest your time in another site that is really productive.

There are also a lot of cryptocurrency faucets that have been legit since years. You don't earn much, but earning $1-$2 at the end of the month can considered worthwhile if you do not have better options.

I knew about faucets sometime back. I even checked a couple of faucets, however, based on the earning rate and withdrawal threshold, I was not much interested in joining

If you are not benefiting from it why continue? Its best you focus that energy on other places. I have never tried any faucets before tho, how do they actually work.

Faucet is not a good way of earning online if you are online to make money. I participates in faucet just for the fun of it not for the purpose of earning something reasonable online because you might spend months to achieve just $3 which is ridiculous.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back