What's new

Faucets - I want to give-up on them all

I remember joining a few faucet sites but abandoning it not long after I joined. For me it's a waste of time and internet data. Posting on post to paid forums are so much better than claiming faucets.

In another forum there was a post that faucets are actually baits to give their site a good number of traffic. It is like using your computer to give them traffic and you are paid a small token for your engagement. That may be the reason why faucets are growing in number. But I believe that faucet users will get tired someday.

Faucets, may sound interesting concept to get some bitcoin, but actually it is very boring and time consuming. It gives only some satoshi to claim such faucets which is just fraction of a penny. Better use other sites for earning.

It you are using limited internet, you need to make sure you are earning more than why you are spending on your mobile data. Therefore, you will have to avoid lo paying sites like faucets.

The only faucet I play is the Cointiply one because it adds to the other tasks I do and you can get a high number of coins there. I then exchange my bitcoin for forumcoins. I would say a third of my earnings are from the faucet.

Yes it is a right decision to stop using faucets as a way to earn crypto. With faucets , you end up earning hardly like $2 a month , which is very low for the effort you have put in to claim from faucets all day long.

I have always maintained this fact that the faucet of a thing is an actual waste of time and I am so glad that you are confirmed my statement or belief so you can see that they are waste of your time gathering all this faucets all these while because they are all actually waste of time.

I have given up on this a long time ago because I have come to understand that it is not profitable that I believe it would. There are other ways of making money on the internet than spending time on faucet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back