Facebook Vs. Twitter for Traffic

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have multiple facebook pages where I promote my websites and web pages. I also have multiple Twitter accounts where I regularly promote my websites and web pages. I get traffic from both platforms and the volume of traffic depends on the number of followers I have. I get more traffic from a Facebook Page where I have more Followers than a Twitter account, and I get more traffic from a Twitter account that has more followers than the Facebook page.

Utilize both to your advantage. Elon Musk might have ruined Twitter and made it worse, you can still promote on there no problem. Same with Facebook. I think Facebook is better, but mainly because of how much more you can do with it. Twitter is also run by Elon Musk, and he continually makes bad changes to it.

It depends on your audience's interest. For example, if you want to promote anything related to crypto, Twitter is the place for it, not Facebook

Promoting physical goods and some services will be easier on Facebook too.

The choice between Facebook and Twitter depends on your specific goals, target audience, and content strategy. It's often beneficial to have a presence on both platforms to maximize your reach and diversify your traffic sources. You can experiment, analyze the results, and adjust your approach accordingly to find the right balance for your needs.

Facebook has a larger user base, allowing you to reach a wider audience, while Twitter excels in real-time conversations and trending topics. Facebook's diverse content formats and robust targeting options make it suitable for creating engaging campaigns.

I believe that it depends on the social media platform where you are more active and also have more followers. This is because I believe that if you have more followers on Twitter, it is most likely going to drive more traffic for you compared to when you have fewer followers on your Facebook pages.

I have multiple facebook pages where I promote my websites and web pages. I also have multiple Twitter accounts where I regularly promote my websites and web pages. I get traffic from both platforms and the volume of traffic depends on the number of followers I have. I get more traffic from a Facebook Page where I have more Followers than a Twitter account, and I get more traffic from a Twitter account that has more followers than the Facebook page.
I think Twitter is better for advertising, because for me, Facebook is more about my close friends and high school friends. Twitter is so easy to navigate too, using the hashtags to find groups of people with similar interests.

I know Facebook has groups as well, but I've never used it for advertising. Facebook is a very "fast" place.. so much going on, random messages from strangers saying "Hey you" like they know you or "How's your day" and all you're thinking to yourself is I'M JUST TRYING TO ANSWER MY FRIEND. 😡😠😅
There's no way I could concentrate to even attempt advertising anything on FB.
Twitter is more organized IMO, or it just seems that way. It's slower. You can actually think about what you're doing.

Facebook has a larger user base, allowing you to reach a wider audience, while Twitter excels in real-time conversations and trending topics. Facebook's diverse content formats and robust targeting options make it suitable for creating engaging campaigns.

There is a friend of mine who complained about his business post being ignored on Twitter without getting any kind of engagement no matter how much he pushed it but when it comes to Facebook, it usually gets a lot of activities in his business post.

You have to know their restrictions and understand growth on each platform.

Twitter allows for more freedom and growth without limitations or punishment while Facebook is very "in tune" with what the stock holders want and desire. One is a private company and the other is not. Decide where your traffic would be better suited first and foremost.

You may consider using both Facebook and Twitter simultaneously to reach a broader audience and boost your traffic generation.

Facebook may be more suitable for you if your content is visual or includes long-form articles.

Otherwise, Twitter can be a valuable platform for you if your content is focused on real-time updates, news, or quick snippets.

You may consider using both Facebook and Twitter simultaneously to reach a broader audience and boost your traffic generation.

Facebook may be more suitable for you if your content is visual or includes long-form articles.

Otherwise, Twitter can be a valuable platform for you if your content is focused on real-time updates, news, or quick snippets.
In my experience, content shared on Twitter gets more link clicks compared to the content shared on Facebook. Your experience might be different though.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back