Facebook stablecoin wallet approved in bulk states

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
In order for there to be a development when it comes to cryptocurrency in reputable companies, they have to go through the necessary legal proceedings in order to get the cryptocurrency or its wallet approved in the various states before operation. This is also the case with facebook, who recently released their own Diem stablecoin. In a recent news article it shows that this social media company has obtained approval by most of the states in the United States of America, in order to release its novi wallet that will house the diem stablecoin. However despite this approval there is no official date that has been released for this wallet.

A lot of things have been said about this diem coin of a thing. The process is taking too slow to implement and I don't see any reason why they are just delaying the project for people to start using since last year

Diem approval is going to be a plus for Facebook due to the fact this stable coin can be used to purchase stuffs in different mulls of the United States.

Well having an approval is the first step, I believe with time a date would be announced. Am pretty sure they still need to put one or two things together first

Wonderful! Finally Mark has made an inroad into the crypto world. We see how things unfold; this would be so interesting a development and I'll be very glad to invest as facebook would be a profitable coin

I think been approved is a very good step on actualizing it, then wait and see what will happen next because the coin will be used in many different ways like others stable coins.

It's a good adoption of a form of cryptocurrency especially on a platform that large. It will definitely help advertisers on the platform who have difficulty with other payment methods.

I heard Facebook was going to release their own coin, surprised it took this long to be honest. But color me intrigued by it all. Because with Facebook jumping into crypto, it's going to make it easier to get and gain crypto now.

But why would Facebook want to start a stable coin and not a volatile coin, Facebook started off many social media sites and succeeded which is why I wonder why they won't make a volatile coin

At least they have been doing something underground to get this project up and running. It might look too long in coming, but it will certainly come and those going to use it and test it out, will actually enjoy the Coin since it is a stable coin

They didn't want to take chances because the first project failed. I am happy to see the one launched and approved by the government of United States.

In order for there to be a development when it comes to cryptocurrency in reputable companies, they have to go through the necessary legal proceedings in order to get the cryptocurrency or its wallet approved in the various states before operation. This is also the case with facebook, who recently released their own Diem stablecoin. In a recent news article it shows that this social media company has obtained approval by most of the states in the United States of America, in order to release its novi wallet that will house the diem stablecoin. However despite this approval there is no official date that has been released for this wallet.
The reason behind the delay of releasing the date or wallet for housing the stable coin might be because its yet to be developed.... Who know which proof they are implementing...

The reason behind the delay of releasing the date or wallet for housing the stable coin might be because its yet to be developed.... Who know which proof they are implementing...
This could be the case, however in order to achieve approval i would expect that you have to be very far along in your development process, in order to show the approval board the specifications of the wallet that is being designed.

I am very surprised I have not really heard about this but I think I will do have to make proper research about it. Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding on daily basis.

Earlier it was announced that Diem will be available for selected users since August, however, it is already September and there is no news about diem being tested by handful of users.

I am very surprised I have not really heard about this but I think I will do have to make proper research about it. Cryptocurrency is definitely expanding on daily basis.
It is very good to see however I don't think that it will be widely accepted because people will be quite sceptical when it comes to this cryptocurrency given that Facebook was previously unsuccessful in this venture.

Well it is an interesting news to hear that the united States government approved tia Facebook stable coin now. Let's wait and see how this will help in solving transactional issues faced with using the Facebook platform for business and advertising

I think I heard about Facebook bringing in their own coin but it seems it's not out and not coming anytime soon but I don't like the idea of it being a stable coin though but fingers crossed

I think I heard about Facebook bringing in their own coin but it seems it's not out and not coming anytime soon but I don't like the idea of it being a stable coin though but fingers crossed
The idea of it being a stable coin is a bit disappointing because then it will be controlled and not dependent on the rules of supply and demand. I think that if they have to treat it like a crypto then it will be much better.

I think having a approval is really good idea but I have never heard about Facebook bringing about their own coin, well is really good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back