What's new

Facebook stablecoin wallet approved in bulk states

I think having a approval is really good idea but I have never heard about Facebook bringing about their own coin, well is really good idea.
they actually did try this in the past as well and it was not successful because their marketing of the coin was not great and now it seems that they are giving it a second try to see how it goes.

The idea of it being a stable coin is a bit disappointing because then it will be controlled and not dependent on the rules of supply and demand. I think that if they have to treat it like a crypto then it will be much better.
Yeah exactly what I mean, if it wasn't a stable coin then more investors would be drawn to it and like you said the theory of demand and supply would also come in effect but let's see how it goes

Yeah exactly what I mean, if it wasn't a stable coin then more investors would be drawn to it and like you said the theory of demand and supply would also come in effect but let's see how it goes
Also I think that they have to have a very good indication of how to integrate this cryptocurrency into their platform because if it is used extensively on the social Media platform that can help in increasing the number of people that are interested in it.

I have questions to ask. Is it possible to trade the stable coin? I have always seen the stable coin as a way to keep your money on exchanges since it has the same value as the USDT. I would be expecting an answer to the question above. Having said that, Facebook would make lots of people invest in cryptocurrency base on its traffic.

Diem approval is going to be a plus for Facebook due to the fact this stable coin can be used to purchase stuffs in different mulls of the United States.
Thanks for sharing this information. It's because it's the first time for me to hear about diem Facebook coin. I thought it was Libra before.

Thanks for sharing this information. It's because it's the first time for me to hear about diem Facebook coin. I thought it was Libra before.
Yeah it was libra but the project didn't get the necessary approval probably the teams that were behind it even do their homework very well thank God that this is approved for them.

Libra was the name of their previous coin that they did develop, however this was not successful as there was not many people that got to know about it and as a result it was scrapped.

This is the first time, I'm reading about this. I think this is one of the benefits of this forum, you read and learn about things you don't know about. If Facebook does indeed launch, I'm curious to see how this comes into play with the Facebook app.

I think Facebook first created their own coin libra coin , but it seems the coin did not have wide acceptance till they created another one called diem coin too I think

I think Facebook first created their own coin libra coin , but it seems the coin did not have wide acceptance till they created another one called diem coin too I think
This is true. The first coin was not marketed well and therefore there was not a lot of people that were aware of it. This caused the coin to not have a good demand and therefore it died off soon after being released.

Libra encountered lot of issues, therefore, facebook re-branded Libra as Diem coin. However, Diem coin is also encountering a lot of issues in the United States. Even though they said Diem will be available in 2021, I think we will have to wait until 2022

Libra encountered lot of issues, therefore, facebook re-branded Libra as Diem coin. However, Diem coin is also encountering a lot of issues in the United States. Even though they said Diem will be available in 2021, I think we will have to wait until 2022
I think that the united states of america is also not completely pro cryptocurrency and therefore i think that any company that is looking to create their own coin will have legal problems in its implementation.

Well that is a very good idea even though I have not come across such articles concerning the stable coin of Facebook or Diem which they may use in their various perspectives but I believe I am now aware about it.

I wish to know which coin is really owned by Facebook because I heard of Libra but now you call it Diem
Which is the real Facebook coin ?

WE have been hearing about Libra for a long time but there has been no news about Libra been officially launched. Libra encountered problem even before its inception (Libra was Diem back then)

I have heard about this news report before. I think it's a positive devolvement in the crypto world. If Facebook can have it stable coins, then it is going to generate traffic to the site and people will become more exposed.

The Facebook company has rebranded itself. However, the fate of irs proposed crypto currency is yet to be known. The company has not released any official updates on Libra

Facebook stablecoin wallet approved in bulk states,my country is not included but I am looking the way to have stable coin on facebook

There are really so many coins coming into the market these days. But I think this is a good development from Facebook. The most part I like about it is being able to purchase stuffs with it. Thanks for sharing.

There are really so many coins coming into the market these days. But I think this is a good development from Facebook. The most part I like about it is being able to purchase stuffs with it. Thanks for sharing.
The thing that really get s me curious however is what type of stuff you will be able to buy with it. Perhaps it will be linked to the marketplace that facebook has and that will be a good development.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back