What's new

Ever stopped work completely due to a personal emergency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had to stop your work due to a personal emergency? If you ever went through one, did you drop your work and get out of there asap? I think if my family is hurt or there's some emergency, I will be out the door in minutes to see if everything is ok. What about you?

Have you ever had to stop your work due to a personal emergency? If you ever went through one, did you drop your work and get out of there asap? I think if my family is hurt or there's some emergency, I will be out the door in minutes to see if everything is ok. What about you?

Fortunately, nothing like this has ever happened to me. I had a seven hour job. During that time, I had to attend calls and work. It used to exhaust me and I have always thought about asking for an emergency leave just because I was feeling too tired.

Well, I think I could count as such when I was out for a few days due to the death of a relative about 7 years ago, which was 4 days that I did not go to the workplace, apart from this, nothing similar has ever happened to me.

Well, I think I could count as such when I was out for a few days due to the death of a relative about 7 years ago, which was 4 days that I did not go to the workplace, apart from this, nothing similar has ever happened to me.

I think that when a relative dies, then the company must offer a one week leave. The death of a loved ones could be heartbreaking and many people take a very long time to heal from that loss, especially when it comes to a very close relative.

I think that when a relative dies, then the company must offer a one week leave. The death of a loved ones could be heartbreaking and many people take a very long time to heal from that loss, especially when it comes to a very close relative.
Yes, that was with my grandmother, here in Spain you have by law 4 days off for the death of a family member, although I never asked for more days than those 4 mentioned before, I suppose that you can extend that absence a little more if you find yourself depressed or unable to work due to the event.

If the emergency is what I can't hold off when it took place, I will not have any choice but to suspend everything I'm doing called work and respond to the emergency. It may be a life or death situation which my work can wait.

I have asked for a sudden leave because of personal emergencies, however, I have never stopped working completely because of personal emergency. I have take one week leave and sometimes even more because of personal emergency but never left the job. I have always come back to my job after attending personal emergencies.

Yes, that was with my grandmother, here in Spain you have by law 4 days off for the death of a family member, although I never asked for more days than those 4 mentioned before, I suppose that you can extend that absence a little more if you find yourself depressed or unable to work due to the event.

I must say that a four day time period is very short. I think that a person must be given at least one week off. In many cases, they must also be given 10 days off if they are unable to deal with the loss of their loved one.

Yes, I dropped what I was doing and left immediately during the period we experienced a rainfall that I was told that got into my room through the zinc. I couldn't wait till close of work as I needed to be at home to know what was happening and also to find a solution to the challenge.

If the emergency is what I can't hold off when it took place, I will not have any choice but to suspend everything I'm doing called work and respond to the emergency. It may be a life or death situation which my work can wait.

I work as a freelancer and whenever I need to quit, I could quit working in case if I face any kind of emergency. However, please note that I take my job very seriously. I would never stop working without any reason and I think that this is quite important if you are dedicated to your job.

I work as a freelancer and whenever I need to quit, I could quit working in case if I face any kind of emergency. However, please note that I take my job very seriously. I would never stop working without any reason and I think that this is quite important if you are dedicated to your job.

As a freelancer, you're no answering to anyone else but yourself. Whatever which you want to do can be done at your will. You can suspend any work and start it whenever you want. If there's an emergency to be attended to, nothing can stop you from looking into it.

This is actually something that I have done some years ago when my mother was critically ill and she nearly died as a result of the health problem. I had to practically stop everything that I was doing both my offline job and my online job as well in order for me to attend to her until she was able to recover to the extent that I can now come back and resume my job.

This is actually something that I have done some years ago when my mother was critically ill and she nearly died as a result of the health problem. I had to practically stop everything that I was doing both my offline job and my online job as well in order for me to attend to her until she was able to recover to the extent that I can now come back and resume my job.

Family is certainly more important than anything else. This is why it is very important for people to take care of their families before they even think about working. Many people face such kind of emergencies and bosses should also realise this thing as well. This is very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back