What's new

Ever rent a place that was sold right under you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you were renting a house, and out of the blue, the owner says they sold the house to a lovely couple and you have to move. What would you do? Of course you may have to move, but with such short notice, I can only imagine how hard it would be to get out of the situation easily. Especially if you don't have another place to stay while you're being forced out.

But, don't most tenants have a time-frame they can take to get their stuff in order?

I have never lived in a place where the house was sold and I had to move out. In our city, there is a law that says ifd you want to evict your tenant, you should give at least one month notice. I think one month is prettry good time when it comes to finding a new house to live iun.

Yeah, I've been in that frustrating situation where the place I was renting got sold without much warning. It's pretty irritating, and it can feel like your stability is just pulled out from under you. But, there's not much you can do when it's their property. It's like being on a rollercoaster you didn't sign up for. It's a hassle, but sometimes we just have to roll with the punches and find a new spot to settle down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back