What's new

Ever hire an undocumented alien by mistake?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is more a curious question than it is about anything happening with me. I bring it up because of the show Super Store, there's a storyline about an undocumented alien working there. Anyway we're not here to talk about the show, but about the chance you do hire someone who is undocumented. Would you hire an undocumented person? Or would you steer clear of that situation? I wouldn't, mainly because I don't want any trouble, and I don't want that person to get into any trouble either.

No I would never do that. It will become a big headache for us if we hire such people and if they get into any conflict with law. We have the influx of refugees in our area and this poses a big problem and we have to be very careful while employing any person for his services.

The only way I would have to consider hiring someone who is undocumented is when I must have exhausted all my resources and option trying to hire someone who is documented that is supposed to do a very good job for me but unfortunately I cannot hire the person.

For my online business, I hire a virtual assistant. I do not even know the real names of some of my staff. However, that is fine because these people work on a tsk basis and there is no issue of having any relation after the contract ends. However, when hiring for my offline business, I always asked for a government ID. Therefore, I never hired an alien worker.

No I would never do that. It will become a big headache for us if we hire such people and if they get into any conflict with law. We have the influx of refugees in our area and this poses a big problem and we have to be very careful while employing any person for his services.

It's always very important that everything about your workers checks out because they are the engine that runs the entire operations of your business. When they get pulled out without notice for you to run a backup because of any legal issues that's unknown to you, things will get critical for your business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back