What's new

Ever have to go through multiple job interviews for the same job?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you're applying for a job at one business and you get an interview. But at this interview, they tell you this is the first of a few or a couple. Have you ever been interviewed multiple times for the same job? Maybe it's multiple bosses or supervisors or something. I know there are some jobs that make you go through a wave of interviews. But what's the most amount of interviews you had before you got that job?

This is something that a friend of mine recently went through with one of the interviews that she went to. She had to undergo three phases of interview for a particular job which was conducted by different set of people.

The reason why they should have some interviews this way is something that I don't really know because I don't see it as something that is necessary but a complete waste of time and resources.

This is something that a friend of mine recently went through with one of the interviews that she went to. She had to undergo three phases of interview for a particular job which was conducted by different set of people.

The reason why they should have some interviews this way is something that I don't really know because I don't see it as something that is necessary but a complete waste of time and resources.

Totally a complete waste of time, if you ask me. Of what use is the 3 interviews or more. What are you trying to find out at the end? I don't need to go through a lot of issues all because I needed to get a job. A job that I will still have to prove myself on at the end of the day.

Totally a complete waste of time, if you ask me. Of what use is the 3 interviews or more. What are you trying to find out at the end? I don't need to go through a lot of issues all because I needed to get a job. A job that I will still have to prove myself on at the end of the day.

It was actually a very frustrating session for her as well. I was also feeling very indifferent towards the whole thing because I had to wait for her to go through the whole process of the interview. The questions that was asked during the first phase of interview was still repeated in the third session of the interview which doesn't make any sense.

I once applied for a job and the company conducted around three different interviews. I have had much experience working as a professional freelancer and this is why I also never had much problem passing all of them. However, conducting many different interviews is a very common thing in many workplaces.

I once applied for a job and the company conducted around three different interviews. I have had much experience working as a professional freelancer and this is why I also never had much problem passing all of them. However, conducting many different interviews is a very common thing in many workplaces.

The most annoying thing is that you are going to end up going through this whole process of three different interviews at once for a job and they are still not going to employ you for that job. This is going to be a total disappointment because you have wasted your time, your energy and your effort in a process that you shouldn't have been forced to be put through.

The most annoying thing is that you are going to end up going through this whole process of three different interviews at once for a job and they are still not going to employ you for that job. This is going to be a total disappointment because you have wasted your time, your energy and your effort in a process that you shouldn't have been forced to be put through.

This is certainly one of the main disadvantages. When I applied for the interview, I instantly got accepted in there. This is because I possessed the skill and talent and this was probably something that the interviewer and the boss in there recognised. Some other people failed to pass the second and third interview. They basically wasted their time applying for the job they never got.

I have been twice interviewed for the same job but never had to sit for an interview more than two times. If the companies start interviewing multiple times I will be suspicious of that company and my desire to work for that company will soon die.

All the job interviews which I've attended are a single session interview. I don't know there are some interview session which they will make people attend multiple session for interview for a job. How much will they be paying for the job they are going to stress someone like this? 🙄

All the job interviews which I've attended are a single session interview. I don't know there are some interview session which they will make people attend multiple session for interview for a job. How much will they be paying for the job they are going to stress someone like this? 🙄

I will always think that those that are being made to go through those interviews accepted because they had no other job offers. Aside that, what is the reason one should be asking to be interviewed by a lot of people before I can be able to get hired at the workplace. Something that makes no meaning to me at all.

This is certainly one of the main disadvantages. When I applied for the interview, I instantly got accepted in there. This is because I possessed the skill and talent and this was probably something that the interviewer and the boss in there recognised. Some other people failed to pass the second and third interview. They basically wasted their time applying for the job they never got.

This is actually the reason why before I apply for any kind of job in your company, I will always make sure that I possess even more than the skills that they are looking for from those that are applying for that particular position. This is so that I know I would have a higher chances of being selected ahead of other people that are going to come for the same interview.

I will always think that those that are being made to go through those interviews accepted because they had no other job offers. Aside that, what is the reason one should be asking to be interviewed by a lot of people before I can be able to get hired at the workplace. Something that makes no meaning to me at all.

I wouldn't have any issues with the interview if I'm met with different sets of questions but when they will keep repeating what I've addressed in the first interview session in the second and third stage, it's irrelevant. No one should be made to face such.

Personally in my own business, I would never put anyone through the process of going through multiple sessions of interviews when I know it's something that I can actually conduct in a single session and have everyone to attend to other programs that they have for the day.

What is the essence of wasting time on interviews that I know is not going to even play a very big role in what the person is going to do for me? I know that there is a practical section whenever I employ anyone to work for me.

This is actually the reason why before I apply for any kind of job in your company, I will always make sure that I possess even more than the skills that they are looking for from those that are applying for that particular position. This is so that I know I would have a higher chances of being selected ahead of other people that are going to come for the same interview.

If I'm not okay with what a job offers, there's no point in applying for it when I know it's a condition which can't suit me. I know there are less jobs which are good out there but I wouldn't accept a job which is going to stress me and still not pay me well.

I have been twice interviewed for the same job but never had to sit for an interview more than two times. If the companies start interviewing multiple times I will be suspicious of that company and my desire to work for that company will soon die.

Exactly! It is a very big red flag that shows that the company doesn't really understand what they are doing when it comes to employing those they want to work for them. In a situation whereby they are not convinced about what you are going to bring to the table, that is the only reason why they are going to be conducting multiple interviews for the same position with you.

There have been cases, where the company or the employer was never ever clear about what kind of job they were offering. This is also why so many people just run away or refuse to continue to work in those companies when they realise that the job they were being offered was never their cup of tea in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back