Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever worked the night shift at a job? I never did but I would consider it for the right job. I like the idea of working at night, because you likely deal with less people. Would you rather work a night shift or day shift though?

I never had a night shift job but as a freelancer I frequently work at night. When I have to work for clients who is on the other side of the globe, I end up waking all through the night so that I can keep in touch with the client and continue working.

Personally, I did not have such an experience, but once I went to his work with my friend at night, because it was his shift and he was alone, so he decided to call me so that it would not be so boring, and it was actually very cool because there are not many clients, and the work is not always enough for even one, so you won't get tired, but they pay much more than for work during the day, when there is just a crazy influx of customers. But such vacancies are filled very soon, because everyone understands these advantages

Have you ever worked the night shift at a job? I never did but I would consider it for the right job. I like the idea of working at night, because you likely deal with less people. Would you rather work a night shift or day shift though?

Yes, I used to work at night at a company. It was a horrible job. I had to travel to long distances and I used to have a motorcycle. I used to come home late at night, so you can say that it was a risky job as well. I have left that job a couple of years ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back