What's new

Ever experienced being the 'scapegoat' at the workplace?

From the information that I've gathered so far, it is very obvious that Jordan Sancho is making plans to leave Manchester United in the January transfer window. This is the reason why he is not interested in fixing up his relationship with the current Manchester United manager.

I am already fed up with whatever that's going on between him and the manager and I need this problem concluded as quickly as possible.

Since Jordan Sancho was signed by Manchester United over 3 or 4 years ago, he's played below expectations by all fans of Manchester United. If I were among the board of directors of Manchester United, I will move a motion to sell him and cut our loses.

Since Jordan Sancho was signed by Manchester United over 3 or 4 years ago, he's played below expectations by all fans of Manchester United. If I were among the board of directors of Manchester United, I will move a motion to sell him and cut our loses.
Well, I'm already happy that he's been banished from the first team. With the way things are going on with him and the manager, I don't see him getting back into the team. He's definitely going to be the scape goat for Manchester United this season.

The reason why a company employed anyone is for them to carry out a particular task for them and get paid when it is time for them to be paid. In a situation whereby you're not doing this, you are always going to be called in and probably questioned to know the reason why you are not working and if care is not taken, they are most likely going to make you a scapegoat and also terminate your employment.

Well, this could be a really huge problem. I have encountered many such kind of people and received many such kind of "job offers" where the employer claimed that he would "test" me before you could confirm the job. Well, I am sorry. It would not be possible for me to do that. I am a skilled worker and this is what I know. You may offer me job without "testing" me as I have already proved myself. So, it is much better to avoid such kind of people who may use you as a scapegoat.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back