Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been gifted a house/property? Maybe it was in someone's will to give it to you after they passed away. I wish I was gifted a house haha. Most of the time I think a house or property changes hands, is due to someone passing and leaving the property to someone. But sometimes the house is given to the whole family, in which case they all either live there, or they discuss selling it or letting one or a few live there.

Anyway, have you ever gotten a house/property from a will or just someone giving it away?

I have inherited landed property from my parents. The property I own now has been in our family inheritance for more than 300 years. Inheritance is also a gift, right?

I can't say I have ever been gifted a house or any property, it would be nice to have received something like that but it's not been something I have come into in my life.

I have inherited landed property from my parents. The property I own now has been in our family inheritance for more than 300 years. Inheritance is also a gift, right?
I would definitely say that inheritance is a gift, yes :) it's something that is passed down but it is passed down in the form of a gift as they trust you will take care of it :)

Yeah, my dad has this property, and it's causing some family issues. Having it as a gift is nice, but it brings its own set of problems. Owning my place would probably be simpler and avoid these family tensions. It's like trying to find a balance between gratitude and the need for independence. So, while the gift is appreciated, having my own place might be a smoother path to avoid these kinds of family challenges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back