What's new

Ethereum hit $1,400 as XRP loses ground

The ethereum network which is the erc 20 is so difficult and sometimes if you are doing a transaction from one crypto wallet to another you can be charged 50% of the money you are transacting and this is discouraged to a lot of people.
I don't know that this is how expensive that the interim to the currency is although I have been told that the ethereum cryptocurrency has a very high rate of transaction fees but I never need that it is this high and I do not think that even trading this cryptocurrency would be a good deal.

Bitcoin is holding nicely over $34,000, although it’s still yet to convincingly break out of that range between $30,000 and $36, 000. It looks to be gathering momentum, though. Could today be the day?

Meanwhile Ethereum is back over $1,400 and hitting its all-time high again. It's not quite such good news for XRP, which has lost many of the gains made in its huge weekend pump. It’s still up almost 40% for the week, though it’s a good advert to be careful out there.

Trade with serious investigation and caution.
All this crypto currency coin is like a gamble to me while trading on them,it may rises up while trading on any of them and the next minute it comes down again.

Ethereum coin has the potential of hitting ones target more easily than the xrp coin. The xrp coin is far more difficult to predict than the ethereum coin

I don't know that this is how expensive that the interim to the currency is although I have been told that the ethereum cryptocurrency has a very high rate of transaction fees but I never need that it is this high and I do not think that even trading this cryptocurrency would be a good deal.
There are sometimes the transaction fee could be as high as that, sometimes there are always times in which you send $10 worth of ethereum, the receiver will not receive it because of the congestion and it's gone. It is better to store it in crypto exchanges where you can easily convert it to cryptocurrency with lower transaction fee.

I want to believe that the transaction fees paid to transact with the ethereum is dependent on the exact network and exchange one is using for that transaction. Like for the binance for instance, you'll need a fee of about $6 to transact with ethereum network

Bitcoin is holding nicely over $34,000, although it’s still yet to convincingly break out of that range between $30,000 and $36, 000. It looks to be gathering momentum, though. Could today be the day?

Meanwhile Ethereum is back over $1,400 and hitting its all-time high again. It's not quite such good news for XRP, which has lost many of the gains made in its huge weekend pump. It’s still up almost 40% for the week, though it’s a good advert to be careful out there.

Trade with serious investigation and caution.
Bitcoin has risen far more better after this post , it even rose high above $50,000 around February this year, and thats why we need to make a research and investigate very well.

Ethereum is a coin i know will take off hard and once that happens it will be sort of tough for it to come back down because currently, that is the only coin i feel can challenge bitcoin in the long run even though bitcoin is on its own lane because the rate at which it has risen and at which it keeps rising it is very alarming.

Although it have increase past that range because ethereum price I think is currently heading for a very long bullish run , which we might see happen very soon , it's best to invest on ethereum now and for ripple the law suit isn't hindering it again

There are sometimes the transaction fee could be as high as that, sometimes there are always times in which you send $10 worth of ethereum, the receiver will not receive it because of the congestion and it's gone. It is better to store it in crypto exchanges where you can easily convert it to cryptocurrency with lower transaction fee.
With this information that you have given me on the interim cryptocurrency I do not think that I will ever have anything to do with interim again I sent using it to trade.

With this information that you have given me on the interim cryptocurrency I do not think that I will ever have anything to do with interim again I sent using it to trade.
That should not stop you from investing in it but you must do it in crypto exchanges, in this case when the price has risen you can convert it to other small currency which the transaction fee is lower, don't store it in private wallet.

Ethereum has passed over that for a very long time and the recent fall in the price of cryptocurrencies has also kept it down and I think it has surpassed over $4000 as ATH.

I was wondering where the thread creator got the information from, until I found out that the thread is not recent. Both ethereum and XRP as at the time of posting this comments are performing well in the cryptocurrency market.

Even at this dip period,one needs to trade with caution and to make thorough researches first before going into any trading,we hope for a better value.

I here that the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is getting a little push now. I guess the same can be said about the ethereum itself too because this has always been known to follow the parttern of the Bitcoin movement

I think this is a good news for those who invest in etherium. it is also a good indicator for those who are planning to invest in the cryptocurrency. It is still cheaper now to acquire some etherium compare to the Future price.

That should not stop you from investing in it but you must do it in crypto exchanges, in this case when the price has risen you can convert it to other small currency which the transaction fee is lower, don't store it in private wallet.
I don't want to have anything to do it at Etherium as a cryptocurrency except in a situation whereby I am trading with it as a cryptocurrency trading pair.

I know xrp will likely to fall according to some of the news I had last week. I have a friend who lose money on this asset and they think that the coin is a crap.

I don't want to have anything to do it at Etherium as a cryptocurrency except in a situation whereby I am trading with it as a cryptocurrency trading pair.
To be serious I can't even remember the day I trade ethereum ever since I started my cryptocurrency trading journey,i only take trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies that has higher volatility.

For as long as the Bitcoin cryptocurrency dies not come to the point of zero in it's price levels, the ethereum coin will always go to the moon as the Bitcoin will at every curve of the way

Etherum is heading for 4k right now and we hope for even a greater price before 2022.
It is currently working on some business partnership with Xrp which could see the two coins have a good value in the coming years

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back