Ethereum hit $1,400 as XRP loses ground

ESM

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is holding nicely over $34,000, although it’s still yet to convincingly break out of that range between $30,000 and $36, 000. It looks to be gathering momentum, though. Could today be the day?

Meanwhile Ethereum is back over $1,400 and hitting its all-time high again. It's not quite such good news for XRP, which has lost many of the gains made in its huge weekend pump. It’s still up almost 40% for the week, though it’s a good advert to be careful out there.

Trade with serious investigation and caution.

Bitcoin is holding nicely over $34,000, although it’s still yet to convincingly break out of that range between $30,000 and $36, 000. It looks to be gathering momentum, though. Could today be the day?

Meanwhile Ethereum is back over $1,400 and hitting its all-time high again. It's not quite such good news for XRP, which has lost many of the gains made in its huge weekend pump. It’s still up almost 40% for the week, though it’s a good advert to be careful out there.

Trade with serious investigation and caution.
Your last statement makes the most sense, one needs not to be bothered by the unstable increase in the price of Cryptocurrency and thereby losing guard thinking it will continue to rise or the increase will be permanent. True, the price of ETH is going up but I've noticed that the increase isn't really high and besides, it can fall anytime.

Yes xrp has lost to ethereum because with the look of things ethereum doesn't seems to be going down instead its rising everyday. But checking the signal of xrp, its just stagnante. This doesn't mean it won't rise but for now ethereum has it.

Just while I am typing this, Ethereum value is at 1663 dollars per coins. This is a good news for investors as the prediction of the coin get to 2000 dollars before the end of february is look like a reality.

Bitcoin is making waves by increasing with +3.5+ over the last 24 hours. Now Ripples know as XRP has dropped, that's crytocurrency for us all. Variation in values due to some economic factors and others.

Etherium and Ripple coins are two different coins, no one can compare them as both are not introduced the same year. Etherium is bound to grow, irrespective of the number of other coins in competition as investors comes to invest on the coin. The major problem, XRP is facing as a challenge is that, a lots of investors has withdrew their investments as a result of the SEC court case.

I was so happy seeing Ethereum increasing past the 1400 dollars mark it cross in January. It is currently at 1663 in value and definitetly going to pass 2000 dollar mark before the end of fabruary.

Ethereum keep growing so high, this is the best time to invest on it cause it me reach $2000 soon. Also XRP is losing ground but I think this is the best time to invest on it, it will rise soon, am not too such bon that but I think it will rise so high soon

This sun rise has most impactful to some currencies like BTC,ETH LTC DOGECOIN etc they increased very much, Ethereum is going towards $1700 today with 8% increase today, similarly LTC $156, BTC is about $37.5k. Dogecoin has 50% plus this time.

Just now ethereum value is worth 1700 dollar per coin.this is a good new for we the investors as the predictions of the coin get up to 2300 dollar before the end of this month.ues Corp has lost to ethereum because with the look of things ethereum does not seems to be going’ down

Etherium and Ripple coins are two different coins, no one can compare them as both are not introduced the same year. Etherium is bound to grow, irrespective of the number of other coins in competition as investors comes to invest on the coin. The major problem, XRP is facing as a challenge is that, a lots of investors has withdrew their investments as a result of the SEC court case.

Ethereum and doge coin as been doing great this days. Since the beginning of the year et here um as been rising and breaking records xrp as been trying but not like this tattoo bitcoin I mentioned earlier. So if you have the capital to invest in crypto currency ethereum should be your first choice.

Xrp is really losing ground, and I was surprised seeing it because I already predicted it will move along side with bitcoin but my prediction went all wrong. Ethereum really did well this few hours, and I guess is still gathering momentum along side his master, the almighty bitcoin.

I would be investing some bucks on etherum before the day runs out, etherum seems to be the new sheriff in town, for the past few days it has been appreciating non stop, I'm just patiently waiting for it to drop before investing heavily on it, and I would be investing long term.

I an really impressed with the madness that Etherum is doing. I expect things to keep going this way especially with it block chain. The fact that Ether allows for other coins to be built on it block chain is one of the biggest reason for this push. I actually see Etherum doing $3000 this year, I can't wait to be right.

Ethereum coin seems to be doing marvellously well this season, I belive the value will keep rising. Etherium coin is the second most popular cryptocurrencies after bitcoin and I hope it continues to retain that position as the years go by.

Ripple can't be compared with ethereum, they are not in the same category. Ethereum will definitely continue to pump higher than ripple, that's a fact people should note.

ETH price fall from 0.046 BTC to 0.04 that may be because of the rise in bitcoin price but even the current
price still good to invest in ETH i think we can see ethereum in 5000$ or more

As of recent, Bitcoin and ethereum has surpassed the value stated here which is to say that the bullish run is not over we just might be seeing ethereum hitting $2k dollars soon and who know what would happen in the next bullish run.

I don't know why the poster juxtapose ethereum and ripple. The fact is that each coin grows and depends on each own. There have been time ripple gained ground and ethereum lost ground as well. So I don't see the need for the comparison.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back