What's new

Ethereum hit $1,400 as XRP loses ground

Xrp is a coin that one can not predict I don't even know the problem of that particular coin I tell you, today it will appreciate and tomorrow it will drop it kept jumping from one corner to the other, that's the problem and the reason why people have lost interest on the coin

Ethereum is one cryptocurrency that has surprised me so far because of it's gradual movement of it's price overtime. The price is hovering around $4,000 at the moment and it's still increasing in value.

Ethereum is one cryptocurrency that has surprised me so far because of it's gradual movement of it's price overtime. The price is hovering around $4,000 at the moment and it's still increasing in value.
It is even slow to myself because take a look at the binance smart chain, its has a serious increase and if it continues like that it will overtake ethereum in one year time, bnb is the best cryptocurrency.

The ethereum has been holding it's own this good and well for some time following suite with what the Bitcoin is also been doing about that time. They both went into the dip very hard when the crash camw and riseba bit for a while

After being launched in 2015, Ethereum immediately took the second position in terms of price value and market cap. Ripple briefly overtook Ethereum in terms of market cap, but ethereum again regained its rank.

It is even slow to myself because take a look at the binance smart chain, its has a serious increase and if it continues like that it will overtake ethereum in one year time, bnb is the best cryptocurrency.
One thing that I have noticed about the ethereum cryptocurrency is the fact that it always increases gradually it is not a coin that will increase quickly but it increases always gradually and it is more reliable than most coins in the market.

One thing that I have noticed about the ethereum cryptocurrency is the fact that it always increases gradually it is not a coin that will increase quickly but it increases always gradually and it is more reliable than most coins in the market.
Well,it is the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap and trading volume and it is something one should consider for long-term investment , do you think it is more reliable than bitcoins?

Well,it is the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap and trading volume and it is something one should consider for long-term investment , do you think it is more reliable than bitcoins?
Yes I really feel that the entering cryptocurrency is more reliable than Bitcoin in the price movement index in the fact that the price is always moving gradually although it does not move as high as bitcoin but it always make sure it moves at a slow and steady upward pace.

This is a good analysis from you. I believe if anybody wants to make some good amount of money from the crypto currency exchange Business, one just really need to be patient and make sure he follows update

Ethereum right now has been gaining grounds and increasing every time , pit last time i checked the exchange rate of ethereum, the rate is around $1,890 currently and its still bound to move up.
Bitcoin is holding nicely over $34,000, although it’s still yet to convincingly break out of that range between $30,000 and $36, 000. It looks to be gathering momentum, though. Could today be the day?

Meanwhile Ethereum is back over $1,400 and hitting its all-time high again. It's not quite such good news for XRP, which has lost many of the gains made in its huge weekend pump. It’s still up almost 40% for the week, though it’s a good advert to be careful out there.

Trade with serious investigation and caution.

Yes I really feel that the entering cryptocurrency is more reliable than Bitcoin in the price movement index in the fact that the price is always moving gradually although it does not move as high as bitcoin but it always make sure it moves at a slow and steady upward pace.
To me I just believe it is a slow cryptocurrency and it will be very difficult for it to generate profit especially if you are a day cryptocurrency trader, is too slow to my liking sometimes that is why I do not trade it.

To me I just believe it is a slow cryptocurrency and it will be very difficult for it to generate profit especially if you are a day cryptocurrency trader, is too slow to my liking sometimes that is why I do not trade it.
You are very right that the ethereum cryptocurrency is actually very slow cryptocurrency especially for those people that trade cryptocurrency they enter a would not be a very good choice for them to make profit as a cryptocurrency day trader bought for someone that is a long-term cryptocurrency investor ethereum is a very good kind for them to invest in for the long-term.

You are very right that the ethereum cryptocurrency is actually very slow cryptocurrency especially for those people that trade cryptocurrency they enter a would not be a very good choice for them to make profit as a cryptocurrency day trader bought for someone that is a long-term cryptocurrency investor ethereum is a very good kind for them to invest in for the long-term.
I believe the reason why ethereum is very slow is because of its network, The erc 20 network is a cryptocurrency network with the highest transaction fee and that is the reason a lot of people are avoiding it.

Presently ethereum has soared up to $2000 while xrp is below $1 due to the general Trend in the cryptocurrency world .I believe that in matter of weeks , the crypto world will return again

I believe the reason why ethereum is very slow is because of its network, The erc 20 network is a cryptocurrency network with the highest transaction fee and that is the reason a lot of people are avoiding it.
This is a very wonderful knowledge that I have just gotten from you as I have always been wondering what is the reason why the entering cryptocurrency is always slow in boosting and price I never use that is because of it network that is always slow.

This is a very wonderful knowledge that I have just gotten from you as I have always been wondering what is the reason why the entering cryptocurrency is always slow in boosting and price I never use that is because of it network that is always slow.
The ethereum network which is the erc 20 is so difficult and sometimes if you are doing a transaction from one crypto wallet to another you can be charged 50% of the money you are transacting and this is discouraged to a lot of people.

Ethereum is one of the best crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange Business. However, due to the recent crackdown from China and some other countries it has made the coin to go down a bit

Just while I am typing this, Ethereum value is at 1663 dollars per coins. This is a good news for investors as the prediction of the coin get to 2000 dollars before the end of february is look like a reality.
It's good, but if we look at what is happening currently in the crypto currency market it will discourage you from investing.

Xrp as a cryptocurrency is one that is very slow in it's growth rate like some of the cryptocurrencies which have a very known behavior of growing too slow like Dogecoin and their likes

Ethereum is currently out over $2000 now and it is very important for people to invest or need because I have personally seen the potentials it carry which means it can get to $5000 easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back