What's new

Ethereum hit $1,400 as XRP loses ground

etherum is a good investment and currently trading at 34k, we hope to see it hit a good mark before the end of 2021.
ripple trading at 1.09 is as the result of current law suit with the sec and i guess aftera a resolution has been met everything will return to normal for ripple.
so this is the time for you to take advantag of this and try as much as you can to accommodate enough ripple

etherum is a good investment and currently trading at 34k, we hope to see it hit a good mark before the end of 2021.
ripple trading at 1.09 is as the result of current law suit with the sec and i guess aftera a resolution has been met everything will return to normal for ripple.
so this is the time for you to take advantag of this and try as much as you can to accommodate enough ripple
Ripple will get through this in my opinion. It's only a matter of time. One thing is that investing in cryptocurrency requires patience. Look at Ethereum at over $3k in a few months

When this post was created Ethereum was $1400, Ethereum became $4300 in May and now it is $3100. Even though Ethereum price has dropped in recent time, we can expect Ethereum to grow very big in the future.

Bitcoin is holding nicely over $34,000, although it’s still yet to convincingly break out of that range between $30,000 and $36, 000. It looks to be gathering momentum, though. Could today be the day?

Meanwhile Ethereum is back over $1,400 and hitting its all-time high again. It's not quite such good news for XRP, which has lost many of the gains made in its huge weekend pump. It’s still up almost 40% for the week, though it’s a good advert to be careful out there.

Trade with serious investigation and caution.
Though a lot has actually happened between these period,as etherium has gone to a very high value since then,this coin is actually doin very well and is the next compare to bitcoin that can give you a good returns.

The ethereum cryptocurrency as a coin is one coin that will certainly do great in the market. It can hold its ground just like the Bitcoin does. But I can't say that with ripple coin because that coin seems very funny to me

Though a lot has actually happened during this period of trading streach,and we have seen the price appriciation of etherium and the gains it has shown in the market,same with XRP,though not that much in terms of appriciation.

That was just a normal correction but now the current price of ethereum is above 4000 dollars and is going to 5000 ,cryptocurrency is likely to experience a little correction but on the long term will always go up with more value

This sun rise has most impactful to some currencies like BTC,ETH LTC DOGECOIN etc they increased very much, Ethereum is going towards $1700 today with 8% increase today, similarly LTC $156, BTC is about $37.5k. Dogecoin has 50% plus this time.
That is one thing about the cryptocurency market trading,because lots of factors can make this to happened,and when some other things are put into consideration in the market,you might just see some changes in the market price as well.

Indeed, one do need to trade with serious navigation and caution. One should carefully study the market before trading. Ethereum price that is rising might drop tomorrow. Who knows?

This was in the past. I'm not sure crypto currency will reach its major heights as before. With all the happenings here and there, investors may be in for a real rough ride.

Ripple is a nice cryptocurrency from my understanding, just the problem they are having is preventing them from moving forward. In any case most cryptocurrency are likely to drop in Bearish season like this.

Probably you made a mistake because the price of ethereum has never gone up to 34000 dollars. I think the highest the price of ethereum has gone was about $4000 sometimes ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back