Not open for further replies.

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Excuse me, do I need 13 dollars for bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin withdrawals too? I did not understand if the 3 dollars fee to receive 10 is only bound to paypal withdrawals or cryptocurrencies too, sorry.

Are you referring to the screen shot I provided as a reference to how to set it up?

The fee settings had been adjusted to a $1 dollar fee, so you would need $11 for a $10 amount, $12 for a $11 amount, and so forth.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Ok, thank you very much. I was referring to this Step 4 after the seventh screenshot that says: Step 4: Alright, now head back to the tab that states "My Withdraws", and click on Payout Request. Once the pop up appears, fill in the amount you want to withdraw and click on save. Note: The minimum withdraw amount, is 10 USD, and we currently have it set up to add a flat rate of $3 USD on top of it, to cover the costs of sending. This amount may be updated at a later date to a percentage, to properly represent the fees involved in larger amounts. So, if you want to withdraw $10, you would need to put in $13 for the time being.

Oh yeah. I forgot to update the instructions to mention the update to the fee amount. It is $1 now, instead of the $3 we had initially.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back