What's new

If you won a lot on the lottery, would you continue to work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you ever won the lottery and it happens to be a lot of money, would you ever continue to work your day to day job? Or would you retire with the new funds you got and live your life to the fullest? I think if I had the money to live without having to work, I would so do that. I'd instead invest some money and also travel the world, try new things and experiences and so much more.

Would you still work?

I'd probably have a part-time job that I enjoy, just because I don't think I could keep myself occupied all of the time and would grow bored without one.

If we are talking about any amount from 500 million dollars upwards, I will never have any need to work in my life again. I might start a water bottling company which is a plan I've been working on for a while.

I doubt there is going to be a certain amount of money that can be enough to make one not to work for life. Even those who are billionaires are still working and doing their bits in ensuring that they make more money always.

I have never really been into playing lottery or any kind of gambling because they are not a guaranteed way of making money. You have more chances of losing money by playing lottery than you are going to win from it. I would simply prefer to have an honest job that pays me very well than trying to make money from lottery.

I doubt there is going to be a certain amount of money that can be enough to make one not to work for life. Even those who are billionaires are still working and doing their bits in ensuring that they make more money always.

Yes, you're right because look at Elon Musk, he was the richest man in the world at one point, did it stop him from seeking out new ways to make more money? He looked at staying in the top with many other investments he went into like buying Twitter for example.

I'd probably have a part-time job that I enjoy, just because I don't think I could keep myself occupied all of the time and would grow bored without one.

Yeah, that's very correct. For the sake of my mental health, I will definitely find something to keep myself occupied with because there is no way I'm going to be Idle from day-to-day, week-to-week and year to year without going crazy over time. Unless I will just develop a habit of travelling the world which is something that is going to keep me occupied.

Yes, working on a part time job which isn't going to be any stressful and it's what you enjoy will keep you occupied and lively. It won't allow you to start feeling like you're lazy because you've won a big money from lottery.

I work to make money but making money is not the only reason why I work, I work because I enjoy working. Therefore, even when I win a lottery and have a lot of money to pay bills and enjoy life by visiting places, I will continue to work. Working gives me peace of mind.

I work to make money but making money is not the only reason why I work, I work because I enjoy working. Therefore, even when I win a lottery and have a lot of money to pay bills and enjoy life by visiting places, I will continue to work. Working gives me peace of mind.

It is always very satisfying whenever you are engaging in something that you really enjoy doing. This is something that is always going to make it very comfortable for you not to get burnt out or bored by doing that job. This is because it is something that you enjoy not simply because of the money but it's part of what you really like.

I think I would take some time off but I wouldn't quit my job completely because I love what I do and I don't care about the money but if I won the lottery I would be even better off doing it because I loved it as much time as I want, not as much as the boss needs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back