Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Between these two what do you prefer to use for working out? Do you prefer an elliptical or an exercise bike? You can see what they are below in case you're wondering.
Elliptical
OIP.FFOvdj0JnRkhqF4UziNoFAHaHa

Exercise bike:
81MYuWhozWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Which would you prefer to workout on?

I have used both at them local gym and hated both. My knees end up hurting pretty bad so I would much rather walk on a treadmill. I do so at an incline and it doesn't seem to bother my knees as much.

I have used both at them local gym and hated both. My knees end up hurting pretty bad so I would much rather walk on a treadmill. I do so at an incline and it doesn't seem to bother my knees as much.

If you're not good with riding bikes, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to feel comfortable with using either elliptical or an exercise bike. It's going to wear out your knee so bad even if it's actual bike you're riding too.

I have used both of them but I much prefer working out on elliptical because it works like your enter upper body gets to move too when you're on it unlike the exercise bike.

I prefer something smooth and easy on. I prefer the exercise bicycle because that is more convenient for me and from the little exercise I do, I find out more convenient.

I prefer something smooth and easy on. I prefer the exercise bicycle because that is more convenient for me and from the little exercise I do, I find out more convenient.

Working out with the exercise bicycle is definitely a lot more easier for me too when I used it some years back. The good thing which I love about it is that both old and young people can make use of without having much difficulty in getting a good workout time. There's an 80 year old man who works out in the same gym with me and that's his favourite workout machine.

I have an exercise bike in my house that I bought a long time ago in a second-hand store, so I prefer the exercise bike, although I have also tried the elliptical in the gym, but I still prefer the other option, more than anything because I am already too used to using it almost daily.

I have an exercise bike in my house that I bought a long time ago in a second-hand store, so I prefer the exercise bike, although I have also tried the elliptical in the gym, but I still prefer the other option, more than anything because I am already too used to using it almost daily.

It is always very important for you to stick to the workout routine that is very good for your body system because it is going to ensure that you don't put yourself at risk of getting injured.

This is why I love what you did about focusing on making use of exercise bike because it's something that you have already been used to making use of whenever you want to workout.

It is always very important for you to stick to the workout routine that is very good for your body system because it is going to ensure that you don't put yourself at risk of getting injured.

This is why I love what you did about focusing on making use of exercise bike because it's something that you have already been used to making use of whenever you want to workout.
Yes, the best thing I could do is buy one to have at home, many times I even do a little exercise on it while doing other activities such as reading, it is really a good investment, I am passionate about physical exercise and sport, so for me it is great to have an exercise bike at home, and I bought it for only $120, which is super cheap for my country's prices.

Yes, the best thing I could do is buy one to have at home, many times I even do a little exercise on it while doing other activities such as reading, it is really a good investment, I am passionate about physical exercise and sport, so for me it is great to have an exercise bike at home, and I bought it for only $120, which is super cheap for my country's prices.

It's a very good investment because it's something you're going to use for years without having need to replace it and you purchased it as cheap as $120.

2.5HP Professional Treadmill is something similar that I purchased for myself too because I love running a lot. I purchased it for $210.99.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back