Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Absolutely, exercise improves mood.
Physical activity stimulates many brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier, more relaxed and less anxious. You also may feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
Do you like to exercise regularly???

Yes, as you say, physical exercise improves your mood and also your health and your appearance logically, I love to exercise, both in the gym and outdoors, whether it is calisthenics or simply going for a run, in fact I have been actively exercising for many years now, it is an activity that releases stress and helps me to be better in my mood :)

Yes, as you say, physical exercise improves your mood and also your health and your appearance logically, I love to exercise, both in the gym and outdoors, whether it is calisthenics or simply going for a run, in fact I have been actively exercising for many years now, it is an activity that releases stress and helps me to be better in my mood :)

It has been a while since I exercised. I think it is because I have been busy, but truth be told, not exercising has really affected the way that I feel most times of the day. I felt happier when I used to train and exercise.

I rarely exercise and consider working two physical jobs most of my exercise. I should get into the habit of at least taking more walks around the block or something, but it's about to start getting cold soon with winter around the corner.

Yes, I love exercising regularly whenever I have the chance to. My good health is very important because I can't afford to allow myself get out of shape. I'm also very cautious of what I eat too because working out without feeding well won't give positive result.

Personally, I try as much as possible to exercise regularly and this is the reason why I make up time to workout at least three times in a week. When I have the time to go to the gym, I'm definitely going to do it but if I can go to the gym, I will workout at home.

I like to take long walks at night when it's nice out, which is something I don't do very often. I used to go to the gym when I was 16, but I had a run in with a sex offender that has forever made me cautious about using public gyms, even though I'm 37 years old now. I guess maybe it traumatized me more than I thought it did.

I like to take long walks at night when it's nice out, which is something I don't do very often. I used to go to the gym when I was 16, but I had a run in with a sex offender that has forever made me cautious about using public gyms, even though I'm 37 years old now. I guess maybe it traumatized me more than I thought it did.

It is always very difficult to deal with whenever you have this kind of experience with a sex offender. These guys don't know how to respect people's boundaries and that is the reason why they behave the way they behave towards other people in public. If it is possible for you to have your own gym so that you can be working out at home, it is going to be a better thing to do.

It is always very difficult to deal with whenever you have this kind of experience with a sex offender. These guys don't know how to respect people's boundaries and that is the reason why they behave the way they behave towards other people in public. If it is possible for you to have your own gym so that you can be working out at home, it is going to be a better thing to do.

Every day after school, I would go and work out in the gym. I met this guy. He had red hair. Was well fit. Said he was a doctor. Said he wanted to be my trainer and he showed me some useful things. So we started talking and working out together. But then he started to act really shady. I told my mom about him and she said that he was a liar and a sex offender and to avoid him at the gym. That she knew who he was.

Anyways, I'm there again and he comes up to me. But I don't confront him about his lies. Instead he says he brought me a pair of work out shorts and tries to get me to go off to the locker room with him. I say no. He says why not? I insist that I don't want to go with him but he keep pushing. I tell him I'll go wait for him in the locker room but instead go find a manager and they hide me in an office and call my mother. She sends my step father to come get me and that's the last time I've ever set foot in that gym.

Every day after school, I would go and work out in the gym. I met this guy. He had red hair. Was well fit. Said he was a doctor. Said he wanted to be my trainer and he showed me some useful things. So we started talking and working out together. But then he started to act really shady. I told my mom about him and she said that he was a liar and a sex offender and to avoid him at the gym. That she knew who he was.

Anyways, I'm there again and he comes up to me. But I don't confront him about his lies. Instead he says he brought me a pair of work out shorts and tries to get me to go off to the locker room with him. I say no. He says why not? I insist that I don't want to go with him but he keep pushing. I tell him I'll go wait for him in the locker room but instead go find a manager and they hide me in an office and call my mother. She sends my step father to come get me and that's the last time I've ever set foot in that gym.

Damn, this was a very serious issue. I will hand it to you for being smart in not going with him to the locker room. He would have definitely sexually assaulted you in there especially if there's no one there. Your mother should have filed a report against the gym and him too.

Damn, this was a very serious issue. I will hand it to you for being smart in not going with him to the locker room. He would have definitely sexually assaulted you in there especially if there's no one there. Your mother should have filed a report against the gym and him too.

Agreed. He was definitely showing signs of manipulative and predatory behavior. For one, doctors don't have a lot of time. He learned that he was a staff member at a retirement home who had several pending complaints against him for sexual harassment towards the female nurses. I doubt doctors have a lot of time to go to the gym in the afternoons everyday. Wouldn't a real doctor be at the hospital 40 to 70 hours a week? Plus when they are off, they're on call most of the time and don't get a lot of free time. I knew this because my grandfather on my dad's side of the family was a doctor and he never had time for anyone. I just thought the sex offender's schedule as a "doctor" was very odd.

It has been a while since I exercised. I think it is because I have been busy, but truth be told, not exercising has really affected the way that I feel most times of the day. I felt happier when I used to train and exercise.
It is important to try to maintain the exercise routine even when you have little time because of work for example, because your body and mind will thank you, and surely when you keep training you perform better at work since you have less stress and feel better :)

Agreed. He was definitely showing signs of manipulative and predatory behavior. For one, doctors don't have a lot of time. He learned that he was a staff member at a retirement home who had several pending complaints against him for sexual harassment towards the female nurses. I doubt doctors have a lot of time to go to the gym in the afternoons everyday. Wouldn't a real doctor be at the hospital 40 to 70 hours a week? Plus when they are off, they're on call most of the time and don't get a lot of free time. I knew this because my grandfather on my dad's side of the family was a doctor and he never had time for anyone. I just thought the sex offender's schedule as a "doctor" was very odd.

Do you know what I think? He's definitely not a doctor and for him to be using that particular gym is his haunting ground, he's got connection with them. I'm very sure that you're not the first person he tried the same thing with. The gym owner is in bed with him.

I partake in some exercises but definitely not on daily basis. I absolutely feel great after involving in one or two of em. The real fact still remains that time constraint can't doesn't enable this to be possible on daily basis

LIke? This is my life recently, I am exercising 6/7 a week and I am doing the harder category that is called "Calisthenics" so far I managed to get a body of a Greek god which I'm proud of. Which is basically lifting your own weight and avoiding the use of weights.
I am exercising for half a year enjoying every moment and suggesting that to everybody.
Such a sport has too many benefits and I am sure that most of you guys have at least 20-30 minutes a day so like David Goggins says "They don't know me son" everyone can do it!.

I love these moments when I exercise regularly, but I have a hard time forcing myself to do it and even such feelings do not motivate me to start. I try to exercise as soon as I feel like it, but it's not regular

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back