What's new

Effect of unemployment

that's a nice observation. but in addition many people wants to have a successful end,but unemployment has brings many setbacks on different aspects of lives.

Great points you've made here. These are the most common effects of unemployment and we see them everyday. Another effect is loss of morals, when a lady decides to sell her body in other to earn, its potrays lost morals.
Not just for the ladies, even the men has also lost their morals, I have seen cases of men who also sell their bodies, they follow what we call sugar mummies just so they can get easy money.

You're right by saying that, also unemployment bring about theft among people on a particular location,it bring about loss of morals among people.

When there is unemployment, the family will suffer. It will not only be unable to feed properly even the children will not get proper education. When the kids do not get proper education, they will not be able to get any jobs in the future, The consequences are long term

Being unemployed is temporary for most of the people. One or the day , we will find the best job that is suited to us and we will start living life peacefully. Off course one can combat depression by getting involved in sports or do some relaxation activities.
That is a way one can actually get to relieve some of the issues and stress that comes with unemployment,but to look at it in another angle,when one is not gainfully employed,you will not have the needed resources to take care of your welfare.

I am unemployed from time to time because of profession.
Work as freelance programmer on project base.
It is not that productive as regular job but not that tiresome.

It is true that there is unemployment around the world, not just in developing countries in Asia and Africa but even in the country like the United States. However, that is not because jobs are scarce but because these people do not have skills. They are only appropriate for menial jobs and menial jobs are very competitive.

It is true that there is unemployment around the world, not just in developing countries in Asia and Africa but even in the country like the United States. However, that is not because jobs are scarce but because these people do not have skills. They are only appropriate for menial jobs and menial jobs are very competitive.

Unemployment is everywhere. However, there are a very countries where unemployment rates are very low. I think Qatar is one such kind of country that has a very low unemployment rate. Certain middle eastern countries have very low unemployment rate because they are business hub.

Unemployment is everywhere. However, there are a very countries where unemployment rates are very low. I think Qatar is one such kind of country that has a very low unemployment rate. Certain middle eastern countries have very low unemployment rate because they are business hub.
Well said. I guess most Arab countries have very low unemployment rates. That's because the countries are economically sound and they frequently create job opportunities. The Arab world even offers job opportunities for people in other ocuntries. lotr of people form Indian subcontinent go to the Arab to work.

Well said. I guess most Arab countries have very low unemployment rates. That's because the countries are economically sound and they frequently create job opportunities. The Arab world even offers job opportunities for people in other ocuntries. lotr of people form Indian subcontinent go to the Arab to work.

There are many people who visit Arab countries. I have myself lived in Saudi Arabia. I have spent half of my life there. I have also received my early education in there. I have met many expats in there. There are many different kinds of opportunities there and this is why unemployment rate is quite low.

Increased crime rate , hunger and depression are the worst side effects of high rate of unemployment in any state. If people are not working, they will be pushed into crime because they need to make money for them to survive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back