What's new

Earning Online - Youtube Content or Forum Posting?

If I share my own experience, it's like, I started my own YouTube channel a year ago and uploaded videos daily in the beginning and then twice or thrice a week but I haven't reached my goal of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours yet.

Then, I left it and now I am working on forums as a freelance writer. I think it's better than YouTube (in such situations like mine)

Youtube will earn more but precisely forum posting will make you to earn fast money so its all depend on what you want and which way you want to earn,am very convinient with forum work and I think forum posting is one of the best way to make fast money but youtube is better since what you will get will be better than forum.

You will make more money on YouTube because the YouTube will give you more money while the most important thing is that you will earn money easily on paid to post forums.

Before, I wanted to become a YouTuber but I'm not that good in editing videos. Then, I became interested in writing. I'm not yet earning from both but hopefully soon I will learn.

On a serious note to me between forum posting and YouTube content, it's preferable YouTube content why because even though you are not active or you are busy you have your earnings but if it's forum, you have to be active.

I heard that YouTube pays alot more compared to even forums. I have never worked on YouTube so I don't have any experience. I also don't have any ideas to start a YouTube channel and I don't have the equipments yet. If you manage to get many subscribers you will earn alot more than forums.

I don't think I am actually cut off for any of these. The two forms of earning money actually requires dedication and commitment, cause I need to make sure I always update my contents and I might not have the time to always do that, on less I hire someone to help out.
Yes, all are difficult, while one is more difficult that the other, while to me I prefer earning from a post forum than a YouTube content because I do not want to disturb anyone peace before I earn something.

The minimum for each word on various sites varies; on Fiverr, it is $5; on Upwork, it depends on how many words are needed before writers will place a bid; there are other platforms with larger minimums.

To be completely honest, YouTube pays more than forums do.
The rationale is that a YouTube channel has a larger potential for financial success than forums.
You can use my channel to sell your goods in addition to the money you made from the advertisement.

In order to make money on YouTube, you must first meet their requirements on being able to earn off of advertising in each video that you upload; which can be pretty difficult, if you don't get the traffic and subscribers needed to do it quickly. We can easily make money when the rules of money making forums are easy, and earning amounts are decent.

Which of these two platforms do you think can pay the best for the effort?
Both YouTube content generation and forum posting need patience and diligence to generate excellent content or messages that grab attention or fans, simply pick an option that you appreciate and are ready to commit to over time.

Well the advantages may depends on what kind of task are you required to complete.
personally I haven't used this you tube channel to earned but I believe forums will be much more better for me.

It's a different experience and it depends on how many viewers your YouTube channel has. YouTube channel takes more time and earns more if you have a lot of visitors, but otherwise PTP forums can be better and easier. Currently I prefer PTP Forum

The truth is, the money you would make from youtube cannot be compared with the money you would made from forum. Infact, the money you would make from youtube in a month, if you a lot of views on your videos, you may not be able to make it from posting in forum in 6 months. But getting your channel monetize is not easy. That's why most people stick to posting on forum.

To make one video to post and then try to drive traffic for the video is a rather difficult task. And it would take a lot of time to achieve. Posting on forums is better and easier though.

To be honest, YouTube content pays better than forum posting. Although forums posting is educative, it really is time consuming.

I prefer YouTube. Monetizing your videos on YouTube is like an investment. The video is going to be on YouTube for as long as possible and you would keep earning from it. With forum posting,you are just paid once for that content.

Depends if you just need a little bit of money fast - Forum Posting or you prefer to invest more time into YouTube and earn bigger amount of money after 5-6 months of grinding.

Depends if you just need a little bit of money fast - Forum Posting or you prefer to invest more time into YouTube and earn bigger amount of money after 5-6 months of grinding.
I will preferred forum posting its one of the way which someone can use to make fast money so I believe that forum posting is good and at the process you will be able to learn new things

But also, maybe learn to create some blogs and you can make decent amount of money for people using your link or code to sign up to some website. For example Bizdustry gives 1$ per user joined through your link

In order to make money on YouTube, you must first meet their requirements on being able to earn off of advertising in each video that you upload; which can be pretty difficult, if you don't get the traffic and subscribers needed to do it quickly. We can easily make money when the rules of money making forums are easy, and earning amounts are decent.

Which of these two platforms do you think can pay the best for the effort?
I prefer to create content on YouTube and make money than working on forums to make money. We all know that you are going to make more money from YouTube than posting on forums

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back