What's new

Earning Online - Youtube Content or Forum Posting?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
In order to make money on YouTube, you must first meet their requirements on being able to earn off of advertising in each video that you upload; which can be pretty difficult, if you don't get the traffic and subscribers needed to do it quickly. We can easily make money when the rules of money making forums are easy, and earning amounts are decent.

Which of these two platforms do you think can pay the best for the effort?

For me, I would rather post all day. I am comfortable creating written content. Also, the difficulty faced in the initial phase of building a youtube channel isn't encouraging. I know it is much rewarding in the end though. But the easy way out is to keep posting.

To be very honest with you, YouTube pays better than the forums. The reason is that the capability to earn more with YouTube channel is higher than the forums. Apart from the revenue you got from the advertisement you can also make use of my channel to sell your product.

Bro, YouTube cocontent would be more rewarding in the long run - there's the chance you begin to earn on autopilot when your content begins to go viral or you have a lot of traffic. You'll be making money even when you're not there; unlike forum posting that you need to post before you earn.

I have never earned from youtube but I have earned really well from forums. There was a time I was making just about $180 per month by posting on forums. However, forum earning is limited and you really need to try youtube.

Personally, I am not earning from any YouTube channel at the moment but I know it is a very lucrative platform if it is properly setup. At the moment I am very active in bizdustry then jiba. And I think paid to post is the easiest way to earn compared to setting up YouTube channel. That is just my opinion though.

It is very clear that posting on YouTube is going to give you a much more consistent income because you just need to make a video once and you can keep making money from it even after years.

Creating top notch YouTube contents is surely the best way out as you would definitely yield big profits in the end, unlike forum posting that doesn't guarantee high earnings.

Creating top notch YouTube contents is surely the best way out as you would definitely yield big profits in the end, unlike forum posting that doesn't guarantee high earnings.
youtube is the best because you will definately earn more than posting on forum but the issue is that when your content or video is not attracting people attention then you will definately have less visit,am not into this I prefer posting on forum to earn more am very much convinient with forum work than doing youtube

Personally i prefer earning on forums than through You tube. You tube requires too much hard work whereas on forms you just have to follow their rules and regulations then you are good to go.

Personally, I am not earning from any YouTube channel at the moment but I know it is a very lucrative platform if it is properly setup. At the moment I am very active in bizdustry then jiba. And I think paid to post is the easiest way to earn compared to setting up YouTube channel.

Thanks for this. But we should know that YouTube pays far better than these forums. And the reason why I said YouTube pays far than these forum is that the earning in YouTube is mostly self generated ones, you don't have to stress like in forum and you earn per view.

I don't think I am actually cut off for any of these. The two forms of earning money actually requires dedication and commitment, cause I need to make sure I always update my contents and I might not have the time to always do that, on less I hire someone to help out.

I will go for YouTube content way of making money online instead of choosing forum. people spend a lot of time on YouTube watching different videos. You can decide to start selling your own product with your YouTube channels if you have gained a lot of followers and subscribers.

Based on your analysis, i think forum content is better because you could earn something remarkable onlike the YouTube. On terms of cost of establishment, YouTube is cheaper than forum.

YouTube affiliate marketing is the process of creating videos and placing affiliate links in the actual videos (via annotations) or in video descriptions, which includes links to products you review and use in your videos that will track a purchase.

If someone makes a purchase using your affiliate link, you receive a small commission for the sale.

Majority of the people are no longer making use of forum these days. It is only the internet marketing forums that are still viable as before. I would like to go for video blogging which is also involve creating video and upload it on Youtube channels.

Earning online can be possible with the two options but YouTube would make more because it takes more effort unlike forum posting where the pays are not always large just a few to get by unlike YouTube

Well, they are both decent choices for anyone wishing to earn some more money online, but it would be interesting to note that to make money online still requires your effort, time and determination and which ever means you choose this factors cannot be bypassed.

In most cases, YouTube pays better and if you are able to grow quickly, you can earn much more. I have seen people go from earning nothing to a few thousand a month on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back