Not open for further replies.

Setho

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the highest amount of revenue you have generated on YouTube and how did you do it?

I don't have a YouTube channel yet. some youTubers earn alot but alot has to be taken in place for you to earn, you will need to have tons of subscribers and people constantly watching your videos.
Making interesting videos and interacting with your subscribers are a great way to boost your YouTube channel.

YouTube earnings isn't something to start without the right amount of dedication and determination. At some point it'll get tiring and exhausting because low subscribers and low viewings won't bring anything to your purse. In all doings strive to increase your subscribers base.

What is the highest amount of revenue you have generated on YouTube and how did you do it?
I do not have a personal YouTube channel yet but one of my friends has a YouTube channel and it generates Revenue through adverts displayed on his videos when viewed

I don't have a youtube channel, I didn't earn anything from it but I have friends who deal with something like that, quite big and they have incredible income from youtube :) besides donations from the stream.

A lot of individuals use a ballpark figure of $1 per 1,000 views. Others say something up to and over $10 per 1,000 views. These are dishonest in my expertise for 2 main reasons.

1. YouTubers are paid by the quantity of clicks they get. Clicks which means once individuals watch a video promotion or get curious and click on and browse a banner promotion on a video. Obviously, if a lot of individuals read a video, the bigger variety of clicks the video is probably going to induce however there's no reliable relationship to {the variety|the amount|the quantity} of clicks and therefore the number of views to a video. you can not say as an example that you just can get one click for each fifty views, it varies greatly between videos and for a similar video on totally different time periods e.g. as a month by month comparison.

2. after they provide their greenback figure per one,000 views, they mean monetized views. This makes their figure look a lot of spectacular. several views of the video aren't monetized tho'. Reasons for this embody the viewer victimisation AdBlock thus ads aren't displayed, Google not golf shot a poster on a selected viewing thanks to the means their auction system for allocating ads works, that country the video is viewed in or the video itself not being monetized however still obtaining views.

I don't have a YouTube channel yet but my friend has a YouTube channel and at a point in time, he earned $459 on YouTube because he have alot of views on his videos.

Will as for me I just open my youtube account and presently I have generated up to $300, you know YouTube requires much viewers in your account, as your viewers increases so your income increases.

Earning a few questions about the job and I will be there at home and I will do the same for you about the end dates and times for the post of Clerk de los gatos a few days ago and I will be in touch with you and your family a happy birthday veer Malik and I

Majority of YouTube account this day is and not open for fun day has been monetize in order to make money.if you are a celebrity or an upcoming celebrity you're mostly advice to start up a YouTube account so that anyone who subscribe into the YouTube page you'll be able to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back