What's new

Earn Money App; Simcash.io SCAM or LEGIT?

5-678x381.jpg

What is Simcash.io?

Simcash is a mobile app that you can use in order to earn free money with your SIM card. Using your SIM card the app will send SMS to other phone numbers from your country.This SMS contain verification codes ( OTP-one time password) which are being used for platforms like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram and others like that.

Simcash is only available for Android smartphone. The app is not available on Google Play and you’ll have to download it directly from SimCash website.

How much can i earn from Simcash.io?

simcash.png

The payment rate is between 0.001€ and 0.01€ for each SMS that was sent from your SIM. You can manually choose from your account the rate that you want to be paid per SMS.

Based on the number of SMS you have available on your SIM you can set a maximum limit of SMS that you want to be sent from your SIM card each hour, day or month. You can also choose the country where you want SMS to be sent, based on the type of SMS(local or international) that you have available on your SIM card

From reviews available on forums I found out you can earn up to 3-5€ per hour using this app. The amount of money earned is not fixed and it depends on the limits you set in your account.

Simcash.io Referral Program

The referral program is based on 2 levels. For level 1 referrals you’ll get 10% from everything they earn and for level 2 referrals you’ll get 5% of everything they earn. Level 1 referrals are people directly referred by you and level 2 referrals are people referred by your direct referrals. Here’s an example of how the referral program looks within the app:

unnamed.jpg

Withdrawal methods at Simcash.io

You can withdraw your earnings using one of the following methods :

– bitcoin or ripple coin

– transfer to your bank account

– PayPal

– you can send your earnings to another Simcash user

The minimum withdrawal amount is 6€ for PayPal and Ripple, 15€ for Bitcoin and 50$ or 50€ for bank accounts. There are no fees for Ripple withdrawals, Bitcoin fees depends on the network condition at the time when you make the withdrawal, and bank transfers fee is either 10€ or 15$ depending on the chosen currency.

Cryptocurrency withdrawals usually don’t take longer than a few hours to be processed while PayPal and Bank Transfer can take up to 7 days.

Useful tips before using Simcash.io

Even though the app uses your SIM to send only OTP type codes, some people might be confused since they didn’t receive the confirmation code from the actual platform ( Facebook, Gmail or whatever) but from your phone number. They might call you back and ask what is going on. The app can send even hundreds of SMS daily depending on your limit, so the chances are that some people will call back. That’s why even the app owner recommends to not use your personal SIM card with this app.

Since you can select your own payment rate per SMS you might think why not select the highest one available, which is 0.01€ per SMS. Obviously, everyone will think the same but you have to keep in mind that the higher you set the payment rate the fewer SMS the app will send. Setting the right payment rate depends on the number of SMS you have available on your SIM and the country where you can send those SMS to. For example if you have unlimited SMS available, setting your rate at 0.001$ might be the best option since that is the one that’s most used.

For higher earnings, you can use 2 SIM cards at the same time if your phone has this option available. Keep in mind that you’ll need at least Android 6.0 or a new version to be able to use 2 SIM cards at the same time in your account.

Is Simcash.io legit?

There are numerous payment proofs available on the internet and some users claim they have earned thousands of euros using this app. I’ve personally never used the app since I only have one personal SIM card but I have close friends that successfully withdrew money from this app so I can confirm it is legit. I’ll attach some payment proofs below,but I have to mention they do not belong to me personally.

68.50 SIMCASH.IO.jpg
simcash (1).png

How to join Simcash?

Go to https://simcash.io/ and click on the button saying Download Free Android APK. After installing the app follow the instructions below in order to configure the app and start earning money.

Screenshot_20201118_041600.jpg

Why would anyone let his/her own SIM (that is attached with real identity) to be used by random company to send Text messages. Don't you think this is too risky? I mean wouldn't there be a misuse of data.

It is risky but everything in life is a risk it self, for me if it doesn't have negative affect I do it but I will research in dept to know all I need to know about it before I do anything

I usually hear that sites and companies that end in io are usually bad or scam. Even at that this one is very risky. I don't think anyone will sign up for this. Who knows the kind of SMS one will be receiving. Make your research before you join this platform

That's great. I've downloaded the app and it's seems to be legit. I will give it a trial. Earn money online with your sim card.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back