What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Earn from What'sapp or Telagram

This is actually a very good opportunity and it looks like one that I will like to go into. This is because you are going to be learning a lot of things and I the same time you have the opportunity of making cryptocurrency.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information I am on my way to join it right now, this forum is really a blessing in disguise, no one underestimate it.

WhatsApp has become a money-making machine for someone I know. He always run a mini seminar on WhatsApp that will last about a week. This guy is very good at marketing and he always source for lead from Facebook.

Well I wouldn't trust it entirely because there are some things that don't add up and also the amount to be earned is small and earning something worthwhile can take a long time but not a bad try

It is possible to make money from both platforms since it is humans that occupy them all. I have a friend who runs a mean and regularly on WhatsApp and is making cool cash at the end of the month.
The only way that I know that is possible for you to make money from such platform is by selling your product and services by advertising it on the platform to those that are interested.

The only way that I know that is possible for you to make money from such platform is by selling your product and services by advertising it on the platform to those that are interested.
You are very correct with your comment and that is what my friend is doing exactly. He advertising a training on how to make money with affiliate marketing on Facebook and ask people to join his WhatsApp group for free training. it is from that free training he will tell people to join his page seminar on WhatsApp to learn more about the affiliate marketing.

Looks like a scam program for me. Any project that does not have its own site and uses social sites to receive payment or sell something looks very risky to me. beware of programs like this one

I have the hi dollar account. Payment is made whenever you answer simple questions. The hi dollar token will be added to the platform immediately wallet immediately.

Most of these things are not trusted must especially things that deals with telegram. I know there are some telegram activities that can help you earn crypto but so many of them are not trusted. You should be careful to avoid losing your money

This doesn't sound too good I don't really trust such platform to make money from there, if I may ask what and do you do there to make the money in that platform, before going into such platform you have to make research.

If you are looking for how you can be able to build a community effectively and communicate with them especially like education then telegram is going to provide you a better option.

Looks like a scam program for me. Any project that does not have its own site and uses social sites to receive payment or sell something looks very risky to me. beware of programs like this one
We have to be careful in everything we do online because of the scamming activities that's rampant online , there are some business investment that's mouth watering and you need to be careful about that.

The both of them are very good ways in which you can make money online but then I am going to prefer that you should use telegram if you are willing to connect with customers the more.

WhatsApp is a very good way of making money especially if you are redirecting customers from your site so that you can come and complete their orders there for a more personalized experience.

This seems to be a good idea to earn a extra income online but I have questions to ask, how can you withdraw,and which payment method will you use to make the withrawals?

I assume that your method of earning is real and possible. Whatsapp is the most famous Messenger social network currently ranked #1 globally. And I hope that through it there will be the ability to use it to earn money on Hi Dollars. also Facebook messenger can be tried too.

For me I don't really trust this kinds of earning platforms because I believe they are all waste of time, the reason why I said they are waste of time is because you'll spend much time without earning a tangible amount of money.

I have never gotten to make money from WhatsApp or telegram

Social media have been more of distraction to my life and it has never gotten to add so much value to me at all.

I have never gotten to make money from WhatsApp or telegram

Social media have been more of distraction to my life and it has never gotten to add so much value to me at all.
I am not sure What's app and telegram is an avenue where you can be paid money for working , but its a good place where you can advertise your business by posting your business and advertising it .

Actually you can really earned from the social media such as the WhatsApp and others though I have not yet personally tried it and I only know that people may used it for the promotion of there business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back