What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Earn from What'sapp or Telagram

Steeverse

Acquaintance
Dec 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey, I just found a platform to earn free cypto... am sure you gonna like it. To be specific, I got referred some months ago and I decide to share this opportunity with you guys now.
Note: if you are looking for get rich quick, I think this is not for you really.

The Platform
So what's the platform, it's called Hi dollars. So what is Hi dollars?
If you are into this crypto things, an sure you have heard about pi networks( if you haven't, it doesn't matter am just using it as an example). The way you claim pi daily is just the same way hi dollars works. The difference now is hi dollars now have a value which is increasing in value as the market exchange increases and you can just claim this every single day just using WhatsApp or telegram( there are also other social networks you can claim it daily).The goal of Hi dollars is to replace traditional banking system to virtual instead which will be working based on crypto currencies with no profit motive.

Withdrawal
As I said before, if you are looking for get rich quick this not for you cos hi dollars has a one year lock in before you try to withdraw(maybe I think it's because it won't just got dropped easily). Am even sure, if you are already investing in crypto.. You have known there is nothing like get rich quick scheme.

Steps to earn
This steps is how to register for WhatsApp, am sure is not that different from telegram.
So if you are interested, follow the steps:
1. One thing here is, you cannot sign up without referral link(if there is other way possible I haven't heard of it)

So click this link(or open it in a new tab):
And you will be redirected to a page like this
Screenshot_20211219-122138.png

2. Click either on WhatsApp or telegram icon from the drop down menu(from the image above)

3. You will be redirected to WhatsApp, with something like "I'm a friend of helarryN, and I want to get hi too" on your WhatsApp text box. Send it and then follow the next instructions, which is about choosing your language. its Just self explanatory.

4. So following the instructions correctly you will end up with Final reply, saying you should come back every day to claim your reward and that's it.
This is how your final reply looks like
Screenshot_20211219-121946.png

Just come back every single day and send "hi", then send "1" which is for claim reward and then answer the question for the day and you're done.

That's it, this is done in seconds. for further enquire, you can look it up on google. 1 Hi dollars is worth 1.3763USD in just some months, which is increasing day by day. Its legit, don't try and miss this opportunity. GOODLUCK!

Wow thats very interesting even though this is my first time of seeing about earning on Facebook, i am sure one can earn lot of money if he follows all the necessary process.

It is possible to make money from both platforms since it is humans that occupy them all. I have a friend who runs a mean and regularly on WhatsApp and is making cool cash at the end of the month.

Whoa thank you for sharing this wonderful full information you just shared, I have some questions for you though have to withdraw from the sites or how many persons have through these because I will not like to waste my strength and gain nothing

Whoa thank you for sharing this wonderful full information you just shared, I have some questions for you though have to withdraw from the sites or how many persons have through these because I will not like to waste my strength and gain nothing
In terms of withdrawal, like I said on the post they have a lock in period for about a year.. Maybe this is done so that the coin won't be dropped easily. Millions are already claiming and exchanging the tokens already and I think it have even been listed in coin market now.

Looks like a scam program for me. Any project that does not have its own site and uses social sites to receive payment or sell something looks very risky to me. beware of programs like this one

This is actually a very good opportunity and it looks like one that I will like to go into. This is because you are going to be learning a lot of things and I the same time you have the opportunity of making cryptocurrency.

Also
Looks like a scam program for me. Any project that does not have its own site and uses social sites to receive payment or sell something looks very risky to me. beware of programs like this one
Also, using social medias to claim your rewards is just an easy alternative.. You can also go through their website to claim the rewards also ( if you have researched more about it online, you shouldn't have asked this). But, if you want to really go to the site... Check this hi.com/dollars

Hey, I just found a platform to earn free cypto... am sure you gonna like it. To be specific, I got referred some months ago and I decide to share this opportunity with you guys now.
Note: if you are looking for get rich quick, I think this is not for you really.

The Platform
So what's the platform, it's called Hi dollars. So what is Hi dollars?
If you are into this crypto things, an sure you have heard about pi networks( if you haven't, it doesn't matter am just using it as an example). The way you claim pi daily is just the same way hi dollars works. The difference now is hi dollars now have a value which is increasing in value as the market exchange increases and you can just claim this every single day just using WhatsApp or telegram( there are also other social networks you can claim it daily).The goal of Hi dollars is to replace traditional banking system to virtual instead which will be working based on crypto currencies with no profit motive.

Withdrawal
As I said before, if you are looking for get rich quick this not for you cos hi dollars has a one year lock in before you try to withdraw(maybe I think it's because it won't just got dropped easily). Am even sure, if you are already investing in crypto.. You have known there is nothing like get rich quick scheme.

Steps to earn
This steps is how to register for WhatsApp, am sure is not that different from telegram.
So if you are interested, follow the steps:
1. One thing here is, you cannot sign up without referral link(if there is other way possible I haven't heard of it)

So click this link(or open it in a new tab):
And you will be redirected to a page like this
View attachment 3125

2. Click either on WhatsApp or telegram icon from the drop down menu(from the image above)

3. You will be redirected to WhatsApp, with something like "I'm a friend of helarryN, and I want to get hi too" on your WhatsApp text box. Send it and then follow the next instructions, which is about choosing your language. its Just self explanatory.

4. So following the instructions correctly you will end up with Final reply, saying you should come back every day to claim your reward and that's it.
This is how your final reply looks like
View attachment 3127

Just come back every single day and send "hi", then send "1" which is for claim reward and then answer the question for the day and you're done.

That's it, this is done in seconds. for further enquire, you can look it up on google. 1 Hi dollars is worth 1.3763USD in just some months, which is increasing day by day. Its legit, don't try and miss this opportunity. GOODLUCK!
This is quite interesting.
I never knew there was a way to earn money online via WhatsApp or telegram.
I think if there's actually a proof of withdrawal, it would spur many to try it out. Thanks for sharing.

I am not sure if this has any value in the future. What if you mine hundreds of thousands hi dollars and cannot exchange for cash or exchange with other crypto currencies?

I am not sure if this has any value in the future. What if you mine hundreds of thousands hi dollars and cannot exchange for cash or exchange with other crypto currencies?
Fyi, there are already thousands of cryptocurrencies and tokens and it is not made its a guaranty all of them will do well... Thousands have failed already. So in crypto world, how it works exactly is the coin you felt that have potential you go for it... But for me, I believe hidollars have potential and it's very obvious millions are exchanging and holding it already.... All needed is just time.

I want to really commend you for taking your time to post such a long and useful review about the above earning platform as it could be of benefits to interested members. It may turn out to be something worthwhile in the future and there is nothing to lose as it is free to join and claim.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us. I just wanna confirm if it's actually possible to be making $70 per month here. Because this is my first time of seeing earnings linked with WhatsApp and Facebook.

@Steeverse
Well, this is the first time I've heard about the opportunity to earn money through Whatsapp or Telegram.
But, excuse me if I ask you this: Have you been able to ascertain the effective functioning of this earning system?
You see, it seems a way too easy to earn in this way. But absolutely I don't want to be skeptical anyway.
Thank you.

This is the first of this kind that I am coming across. I would really love to try it and see where it takes me to. I hope I don't waste my time. WhatsApp is an easy route for me.

Well this is a great way of earning and this seems very reliable and viable as the platform is a very friendly one and questions are being asked - my question is how does one then get to withdraw from the platform?

I want to really commend you for taking your time to post such a long and useful review about the above earning platform as it could be of benefits to interested members. It may turn out to be something worthwhile in the future and there is nothing to lose as it is free to join and claim.
Exactly, nothing to lose... Just sparing some few Seconds everyday. Hopefully it turns out great

This is actually a very good opportunity and it looks like one that I will like to go into. This is because you are going to be learning a lot of things and I the same time you have the opportunity of making cryptocurrency.

When I saw that you related this project with pi I had to go make some findings because pi to me is a stressful coin but this hi dollar would be a good investment I probably would consider soon as I can see it would hit $1 soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back