What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

We have lots of ways that we can use to earn money online, you can choose from any one you like, we have a lot of platforms that are willing to pay you if you work for them.
Yes very sure there are a lot of earning sites which at the end of month it you calculate you earn more than someone who works with the government, but which other online business are you into apart from this bizdustry.

Yes very sure there are a lot of earning sites which at the end of month it you calculate you earn more than someone who works with the government, but which other online business are you into apart from this bizdustry.
That's true, if you are used to working on different platforms online you can actually earn a considerable amount of money at the end of the month, Yiu don't have to depend on anybody.

That's true, if you are used to working on different platforms online you can actually earn a considerable amount of money at the end of the month, Yiu don't have to depend on anybody.
For sure sir, there are allot of online business that you can earn huge amount of money, but what baffles me the more is that some people only use there phone to call and chat only.

For sure sir, there are allot of online business that you can earn huge amount of money, but what baffles me the more is that some people only use there phone to call and chat only.
That's true, I have a brother that he's addicted to social media especially Facebook, anytme you see him he is on Facebook, sometimes he will forget to eat because of Facebook, remember he's not earning a dime on Facebook.

That's true, I have a brother that he's addicted to social media especially Facebook, anytme you see him he is on Facebook, sometimes he will forget to eat because of Facebook, remember he's not earning a dime on Facebook.
Hahaha, this is serious it still baffles me the more that he dedicates much of his time on Facebook, but I think since he's always active he must have good number of followers and likes that you can't have no matter how you do, I even heard a news that very soon they will start monetizing Facebook profile, that opportunity might work for him.

Hahaha, this is serious it still baffles me the more that he dedicates much of his time on Facebook, but I think since he's always active he must have good number of followers and likes that you can't have no matter how you do, I even heard a news that very soon they will start monetizing Facebook profile, that opportunity might work for him.
Quite funny, having like and followers are not if importance to me because even if I have it I can not be able to earn money, all that matters here is how to earn money and make your ends meet.

Quite funny, having like and followers are not if importance to me because even if I have it I can not be able to earn money, all that matters here is how to earn money and make your ends meet.
Hold do, you mean even if you can earn money with monetizing Facebook you won't do that, because I'm pretty sure that one of the thing needed before monetizing any account is likes and followers.

Hold do, you mean even if you can earn money with monetizing Facebook you won't do that, because I'm pretty sure that one of the thing needed before monetizing any account is likes and followers.
Getting likes and followers are very easy, I can do thrilling and get that, I even have a brother that has over twenty thousand followers, he can just mentioned my name and people will just follow me🤣

Getting likes and followers are very easy, I can do thrilling and get that, I even have a brother that has over twenty thousand followers, he can just mentioned my name and people will just follow me🤣
Oops! This is serious, if I were your brother I won't mentioned just that like that, how can you be saying likes and followers doesn't really matters and you're expecting him to promote you for free, there is no way now.

Captcha typing is a big waste of time. I have made my calculations and I have arrived at the conclusion that it is a waste of time. Moreover, many captcha sites also become a scam as well.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
These websites need people to solve captcha for them because computer can not do it, and some people do it because they don't have another choice to make money with.

I can the time and amount people are being paid to their payeer account but I don't actually know how they earn the money, we'll much appreciate it if you explain further.
Dear can you contact me via telegram please
@ameralyafi

I've never tried it, but if you all agree that it's a waste of time, then perhaps we should steer clear of working on sites like that.
In addition to this, we have nicer places to work.
Working on any website takes time, dedication, and complete focus.
Since I already have other places to stay, I have never attempted and will not try.

You may launch your own VPN service right now without any programming experience. Sounds fantastic.
My friend is content since he makes money using vpnresellers.com. They provide a basic, ready-to-use whitelabel application for Windows and Mac.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
Many have complained that the remuneration is inadequate and that the work is tedious and repetitive. It is ultimately up to each individual to determine whether or not typing captchas is worthwhile.

It is profitable in one way the captcha website is offering free HTML tags to place for captcha with ads for your website while website members login or signup see ad and solve the captcha and even 1 $ per 1000 solve I am winner but to do lonely it is not the case.

I have not, and if it's legitimately just $1 for 1000 captchas, then nah, that's not close to being worth it. You have to consider time for the money. If you're going to be sitting there for hours typing out captcha and all you have to show for it is $1, then you're doing something wrong.

Instead of wasting time on something that pays next to nothing, then use that time you'd be doing this work, to research other online jobs, and search for other work. You're just wasting your time if it's $1 for 1000 captchas, that's honestly crazy to me. How long would it take to do one captcha? Now calculate how long that would do over 1000 times. Yeah, not very appealing to me.

Now if it was for $20 or more, maybe I'd consider it, but for just $1, it's not even worth it.

No really, I made a lot of money that way. Of course, it is hard work and requires skill, and you will suffer. I say honestly. But it earns and it is much better than many sites. If you are a patient person, I suggest you, otherwise this is not a good job for you

No really, I made a lot of money that way. Of course, it is hard work and requires skill, and you will suffer. I say honestly. But it earns and it is much better than many sites. If you are a patient person, I suggest you, otherwise this is not a good job for you
If you are talking about the captcha program it's very good for those people who are using fast connection I think that if you want to succeed with captcha you must have a good typing skills and also you must have a good internet connection,I can remember back then when I was working with 2captcha I do make some money there but with hard work and understanding

I would not like to say that it is a waste of time but I don't think I can work on that kind of platform when there are other ones that are even better than this one so I will just go for those ones

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back