What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?

If true, I did work on 2captcha one time, and it really is a waste of time. I think people continue to work on those sites, because they are starting in this world and for example 2captcha has very good publicity. In my case, I made about $ 7 and left $ 0.30 there. As I progressed to better places, I did not return.

I never tried but if you all are saying that it's waste of time so i think we should avoid working on those sites where they waste our time .we have also better places except this for working.working on any site is not easy it require time and complete cincentration .
I never tried and not gonna try because i already have more sites to stay there.

I used to work on 2captcha but not anymore, I guess it was just an "easy" way of getting a few cents in bitcoin or perfect money to turn into cryptocurrency, while for example watching tv, I did do it for a while but it got a little annoying and I just stopped entirely.

Well i didn't work on 2captcha website.Because i don't know very well about it.I first time heard from this site ..but i extremely shocked to know that type1000 captcha and then you earn $1. I think its totally the wastage of time .. but its an easy way for those who has not do work on another websites.

Yes it is useless because it takes a lot of time and a lot of hard work and some newcomers start working on these sites.And waste your time working on these sites.This is the best website I've ever spent my time on, and it's a very valuable website instead of survey sites.

It's a complete waste of time for me, would i rather post a few thread and get $1 in a few hours or Type Sensitive Captchas for a lot of stressful hours a day? Yeah i can't get myself to do Captchas it's worst than faucets for me. It's tiring despite just doing the same thing over and over again

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Lol, typing captchas is a total waste of time. Imagine 1 buck for 1000 captchas, it is not even enough to replace the internet subscription you wasted on it. I will advise to find something better than that, it is not worth it.

I used to work on 2captcha but not anymore, I guess it was just an "easy" way of getting a few cents in bitcoin or perfect money to turn into cryptocurrency, while for example watching tv, I did do it for a while but it got a little annoying and I just stopped entirely.
good decision mate
Lol, typing captchas is a total waste of time. Imagine 1 buck for 1000 captchas, it is not even enough to replace the internet subscription you wasted on it. I will advise to find something better than that, it is not worth it.
yes lol, the time you will spend there is enough to learn some useful skill to invest it in something better
It's a complete waste of time for me, would i rather post a few thread and get $1 in a few hours or Type Sensitive Captchas for a lot of stressful hours a day? Yeah i can't get myself to do Captchas it's worst than faucets for me. It's tiring despite just doing the same thing over and over again
not only that, but it's also so boring to keep repeating that, some captchas aren't even solvable

I have never heard of the site but reading reviews here sure brings a lot to light. I can't really imagine doing 1000 captcha for a mere $1, that's slavery in an extreme manner. I thank you all for bringing this to light so people would know.

good decision mate

yes lol, the time you will spend there is enough to learn some useful skill to invest it in something better

not only that, but it's also so boring to keep repeating that, some captchas aren't even solvable
Yeah, and you need to focus your attention on what you're typing and look at the picture carefully. Some Captcha websites are even giving some kind of penalty if you put multiple wrong answers a few times which can't be helped because looking at Captchas can be hard

I did try solving at 2captcha and I didn't solve the whole 1k, not even half of it. It's complete waste of time for me but I know that there are some people who earn from it and find it alright. Luckily, I discovered paid to post forums and devoted my time on it.

The earning rate of these captcha sites is very lows and I myself used to use them as a means in which to earn and when you look at it now it is extremely low and not worth the time that it takes because it can take hours to compete the 1000 that you need to just make one dollar. It is best to rather spend your tine in forums such as this one and you can earn much more. I think that people still do it because it is easy and requires minimal knowledge in the area of crypto as well.

When I was new to online working I worked for entire month just to receive $2. I am past that phase. The reason why people work on such a low reward program is due to the possibility of earning without any skill.

When I was new to online working I worked for entire month just to receive $2. I am past that phase. The reason why people work on such a low reward program is due to the possibility of earning without any skill.
Wow that is a lto fo work over the course of an entire month to earn such a low value. I think that earning from captchas is around the same earning that you can hope to get from a faucet, whereas with a faucet you are claiming different coins so the value could increase and in the future it could be worth more.

Earning money typing catcha is really a big waste of time. Have tried many sites like this before and I never got paid. Some would even ask you to refer some specific amount of people before you can b paid

Such sites are still existing because new people are always looking for ways to make money online.

These are the ones who fall for these sites, till they realize they are getting cheated for their time and effort.

Since there are better ways to make money online, it is very obvious that captchas are a total waste of time, captchas that promise large pay are scams while some of those that pay will pay 1usd per 1000 captchas all to generate traffic for their websites, one can do surveys, comments, ptcs and get paid instead of wasting one's time online.

I have worked with a person who asked us to solve the capchas, for one month then we were given 16000 pkr but unfortunately I was unable to work with that person as we have to work for 8 hours in a day that was not possible. Mostly they are scam.

Trying to make money through solving captcha is a waste of time, energy and resources. This can very frustrating if you fall into the hand of Russian owners. They will make you work for a long period of time you that you can garner lots of money. When you reach the threshold, that when you realize that it's complete a waste of time as you will be asked to upgrade before you withdraw. If you make an attempt to withdraw, you might get ban.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back