What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
Hope this article will help those who are not looking for big money making opportunities. Captcha work is a good online typing job for people ...

To me it is actually a waste of time in a sense that you will not be able to make a reasonable amount of money on that site, how can someone pay you just $1 for every 1000 CAPTCHA you type that is ridiculous,I can't even imagine myself going through all this stress just for just $1.there are other online earning sites that are much more better than that.
To be honest completing that many Captchas in that short of a time frame to earn the $1 for every thousand, it would take you around 2 hours to 3 hours. So it definitely isn't worth the time and effort that you're actually putting into the work. I think that forums such as this one are probably much more profitable to working in and the learning experience here is much greater than you can see in captcha. This is why I tend to sty away from Captcha sites for earning now.

To be honest completing that many Captchas in that short of a time frame to earn the $1 for every thousand, it would take you around 2 hours to 3 hours. So it definitely isn't worth the time and effort that you're actually putting into the work. I think that forums such as this one are probably much more profitable to working in and the learning experience here is much greater than you can see in captcha. This is why I tend to sty away from Captcha sites for earning now.
You have made a point that attracted me,do you mean that it is possible to complete the all the 1000 CAPTCHA in a short hours like 2 to 3 hours ? Then if that is the truth then it's not difficult na, if I can spend three hours in a day to make $1 I think that will not be a difficult task for me I don't know ,I'm still waiting for work for you to reply to this.

You have made a point that attracted me,do you mean that it is possible to complete the all the 1000 CAPTCHA in a short hours like 2 to 3 hours ? Then if that is the truth then it's not difficult na, if I can spend three hours in a day to make $1 I think that will not be a difficult task for me I don't know ,I'm still waiting for work for you to reply to this.
From what I have done in the past, you can complete about 1000 of these tasks within two to three hours, but the effort that it takes to actually get it done is a lot. And sometimes there's a big time gap between the tasks so in that sense it is not really profitable. Therefore, I think that sticking to forums such as this one is probably the best way to go in terms of earning rates. If you are interested in trying it out though let me know and I'll let you know some sites that you can visit.

From what I have done in the past, you can complete about 1000 of these tasks within two to three hours, but the effort that it takes to actually get it done is a lot. And sometimes there's a big time gap between the tasks so in that sense it is not really profitable. Therefore, I think that sticking to forums such as this one is probably the best way to go in terms of earning rates. If you are interested in trying it out though let me know and I'll let you know some sites that you can visit.
Ok I might be interested but just that I'm just too busy I saw the private message you sent to me yesterday just that my time is too small for me to answer but I promise to get in touch with you as soon as I have free time please don't just say that I'm not serious just that I'm combining two things at a time ,posting on forum and at the same time concentrating on my own daily work.

Ok I might be interested but just that I'm just too busy I saw the private message you sent to me yesterday just that my time is too small for me to answer but I promise to get in touch with you as soon as I have free time please don't just say that I'm not serious just that I'm combining two things at a time ,posting on forum and at the same time concentrating on my own daily work.
Not a problem whenever you get a chance you can drop me a message, and we can discuss this further. I also have a bit of a hard time trying to balance the forum with my own work that there are times when I'm not as active as I would like to be on the forum. But don't stress about it. Whenever you send me a message I will give you the information needed to complete tasks of this nature, and then you can earn through them if you feel that it will be profitable for you.

Not a problem whenever you get a chance you can drop me a message, and we can discuss this further. I also have a bit of a hard time trying to balance the forum with my own work that there are times when I'm not as active as I would like to be on the forum. But don't stress about it. Whenever you send me a message I will give you the information needed to complete tasks of this nature, and then you can earn through them if you feel that it will be profitable for you.
Lolz,you have really made a funny statement you said if I feel it will be profitable for me okay that means it may not be profitable on your own way of thinking maybe you think I should only focus on this forum as this is much more better than the one I'm about to go into ,is it true ? Hahahhahhahahahahaha.

Lolz,you have really made a funny statement you said if I feel it will be profitable for me okay that means it may not be profitable on your own way of thinking maybe you think I should only focus on this forum as this is much more better than the one I'm about to go into ,is it true ? Hahahhahhahahahahaha.
In my personal opinion if you do have a VIP membership in this forum then it is not advisable that you look into these sort of sites. To complete a CAPTCHA can be very frustrating especially if it is rejected by the bot, or something of that nature. You then have to recomplete it constantly in order to get such a small reward. Then again it also depends on how fast you are able to complete the CAPTCHA. For me I think it is easier to be on this forum rather than to be waiting for these tasks in the CAPTCHA site. But who knows it could work out better for you than it did for me. :)

Well, It is still hard for to believe that such site actually pays, even at 1000 to $1, I don't think they pay... I have tried several typing site in the past, but I have not withdrawn a dime from any of them.. Most of them are scam to the best of my knowledge...

If any even pay, it is very low for the effort.

In my personal opinion if you do have a VIP membership in this forum then it is not advisable that you look into these sort of sites. To complete a CAPTCHA can be very frustrating especially if it is rejected by the bot, or something of that nature. You then have to recomplete it constantly in order to get such a small reward. Then again it also depends on how fast you are able to complete the CAPTCHA. For me I think it is easier to be on this forum rather than to be waiting for these tasks in the CAPTCHA site. But who knows it could work out better for you than it did for me. :)
Hahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahha,you have actually make me laugh alot,but to be serious, you are actually saying the truth but the reason I was asking for those thing is because sometimes you cannot just rely on one source of income sometimes one can fail and you can pick up the other one ,that was just the reason,i don't mean bizdustry because bizdustry has come to stay.

Hahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahha,you have actually make me laugh alot,but to be serious, you are actually saying the truth but the reason I was asking for those thing is because sometimes you cannot just rely on one source of income sometimes one can fail and you can pick up the other one ,that was just the reason,i don't mean bizdustry because bizdustry has come to stay.
Yeah of course. I completely get what you were saying when it comes to different sources of income. It is better to have more than one source that you are relying on, so just in case something happens, and say for example one day the forum is not online due to maintenance or something of that nature, then you still have another site that you can rely on in order to earn something for that day. I also believe that this forum has come to stay, and I hope that with the replies that I make to the users, that I'm able to help the forum grow, and that my content is of a high enough quality to meet the standards that are set by the forum as well.

Yeah of course. I completely get what you were saying when it comes to different sources of income. It is better to have more than one source that you are relying on, so just in case something happens, and say for example one day the forum is not online due to maintenance or something of that nature, then you still have another site that you can rely on in order to earn something for that day. I also believe that this forum has come to stay, and I hope that with the replies that I make to the users, that I'm able to help the forum grow, and that my content is of a high enough quality to meet the standards that are set by the forum as well.
I don't see any problem with our comments and replies because the things we are doing here we are getting knowledge from one another we do not just do it just for the sake of earning money we just do it just to share understanding between our self I've learnt a lot from you and maybe you have learn one thing or the other from me ,this is still for her own benefit.

I don't see any problem with our comments and replies because the things we are doing here we are getting knowledge from one another we do not just do it just for the sake of earning money we just do it just to share understanding between our self I've learnt a lot from you and maybe you have learn one thing or the other from me ,this is still for her own benefit.
Yes I also feel the same way as well. I think that if someone sees the experience that we've had in the past in regards to cryptocurrency and the sites that you can use to earn, they will be able to make informed decisions moving forward. Also it is good to share with other people what you have been doing and what they have been doing as well because at the end of the day cryptocurrency is a field where we are able to learn from each other.

I only worked in 2captcha, I believe that in any other site without less effort you can get a higher amount than the profit in those sites. I left it long ago as I wrote, and today I regret having wasted my time on that opportunity. But it is part of my experience.
Good, at least you had a wonderful experience with captcha solving platform. I worked via kolotibablo most than 2captcha type. I made only $3 with 2captcha in my overall time with them. Where as I made around $22 total via kolotibablo. But all is still waste of time, cos I know how many months it took me to reach such low amount of dollars.

Solving captchas is one of those earnings that you go into as a newbie because you didn't know any better but as you continue earning online, you find many better opportunities and with less stress to earn.

I have not had a personal experience, but from what I have read so far, I can give an opinion. Honestly it is nothing short of a waste of time. When you look at it closely, it takes forever to earn a mere dollar. You have to work your ass out to earn any penny out of that forum.

Good, at least you had a wonderful experience with captcha solving platform. I worked via kolotibablo most than 2captcha type. I made only $3 with 2captcha in my overall time with them. Where as I made around $22 total via kolotibablo. But all is still waste of time, cos I know how many months it took me to reach such low amount of dollars.
The one thing that I really like with kolotobablo is that you can change the earning rate that you want from the captcha in order to be able to try and increase the number of jobs and tasks that come your way, so it is good if you are a fast typer to be able to do this as well. What is more than that is that there are levels if I am not mistaken where you can increase in your earnings by bonuses right? These are great features that 2captcha is really lacking in.

The one thing that I really like with kolotobablo is that you can change the earning rate that you want from the captcha in order to be able to try and increase the number of jobs and tasks that come your way, so it is good if you are a fast typer to be able to do this as well. What is more than that is that there are levels if I am not mistaken where you can increase in your earnings by bonuses right? These are great features that 2captcha is really lacking in.
Everything you said about kolotibablo platform is all correct. Maybe you've experienced working via the web version and the bot app too?? I worked on it for several days, made something out of it, together with 2captcha.

Everything you said about kolotibablo platform is all correct. Maybe you've experienced working via the web version and the bot app too?? I worked on it for several days, made something out of it, together with 2captcha.
I was actually trying to use the bot app for this site when I first started off on them, and they require you to install some certificate on your device for you to start with the device. I did that, but the bot still did not work for some reason. So I just decided to make use of the web version instead. Seemed like the easier option to do. I used it when I first started off because I thought that it was easier than faucets, a good reward compared to faucets and I didn't have to deal with pesky ads. Which was a huge bonus as well.

I was actually trying to use the bot app for this site when I first started off on them, and they require you to install some certificate on your device for you to start with the device. I did that, but the bot still did not work for some reason. So I just decided to make use of the web version instead. Seemed like the easier option to do. I used it when I first started off because I thought that it was easier than faucets, a good reward compared to faucets and I didn't have to deal with pesky ads. Which was a huge bonus as well.
Yeah, the web version doesn't suck down mobile data and its better off than faucet, cos you can make up to $1 a day there, if you work harder and those captchas appears quicker too. The highest I made via their platform was $0.84 a day, I never reached such land mark again, when I was making use of their platform to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back