What's new

Earn for typing captcha's - Easy money or waste of time?

Earning money typing catcha is really a big waste of time. Have tried many sites like this before and I never got paid. Some would even ask you to refer some specific amount of people before you can b paid
This is the first that I have heard of this when it comes to a captcha site. Which of the sites did you make use of in the past? Most of the captchas sites that I have seen are very reliable in terms of their payment and If you have any concerns their admin are very prompt in contacting you as well, however their earning rate is low. So agree with you that it is a waste of time, however the payments always happen.

This is the first that I have heard of this when it comes to a captcha site. Which of the sites did you make use of in the past? Most of the captchas sites that I have seen are very reliable in terms of their payment and If you have any concerns their admin are very prompt in contacting you as well, however their earning rate is low. So agree with you that it is a waste of time, however the payments always happen.
Sorry just wanted to ask but was it your upgrade that made you a VIP member and what are your gains as a VIP member because I would like to become one too. I just want to know the process and benefits

Completely waste of time if it pays 1$ on 1000 captchas.
Only those people can work here who has lot's of free time like they do not work on more sites to earn so only this type of people can work here .We are working already on many sites along with studies so it's quite tuff for us to work there.

Sorry just wanted to ask but was it your upgrade that made you a VIP member and what are your gains as a VIP member because I would like to become one too. I just want to know the process and benefits
Being a VIP member is a subscription that you purchase with your BIZnotes. It cost just under thirty dollars and I have to say that this is the best thirty dollars that I have ever spent. The benefit is that you get to post and comment as much as you like, and you are rewarded for each one meaning that you now have unlimited potential for your earnings in this forum. It is great. Also, you get priority support as well which is also nice. There are many other perks as well and I definitely recommend it.

Are you considering byuing one as wel?

If you do have sites that pays for people doing captcha I mean reasonable payment please do share with me I would love to have a little experience

Well currently qlink group paying lower then protypers but well the time between captchas is huge ,at protypers we must pay to get the images faster,this shouldnt be an option ,this makes only the owner get more income,the community gets more income as well but should be for free this way a huge number of captchas should be made all day,i remember the rates at 1,50 dollars were me and around 14 persons from a forum were typing fast and getting around 1 to 2 dollars daily.

I made the captchas at protypers 30 minutes i had made something like 100 captchas at qlink group the same time i made over 350 ,soo maybe should be time to protypers allow all to get captchas more faster to all benefict

As i know, That was just wastage of Time for every User.. So we should avoid that kind of Ugly stuff. Its just amalgam of Shits. But some people get stuck there just because lack of knowledge so they waste their time for the sake of some earnings but it could not help them.
Post automatically merged:

As i know, That was just wastage of Time for every User.. So we should avoid that kind of Ugly stuff. Its just amalgam of Shits. But some people get stuck there just because lack of knowledge so they waste their time for the sake of some earnings but it could not help them.

@Patrick online survey time over time has proven to be a total waste of time not only that but a waste of resources such as your productive hours you would have channeled into other highly rewarding activities like paid to comment sites that has better rewards for such activities. Although, such sites few but we still have good ones like bizdustry.

Captcha is a very wasting of time, I can not try it again. I have worked on many captcha for long time ago but I couldn't gain anything from them. I do not even think about login to them again because I do not have to waste anymore.

I'm sure any of you who was trying to make money in an easy way, came across different popular websites where you can make money by just writing captcha's, such as megatypers and 2captcha, websites that actually pay 1$ for every 1000 captcha's (ridiculous i know).
Why such websites exist and why do people still work on them ?
These types of websites exist because they want to help those that are addicted to typing captchas to earn and also give them some revenue. $1 for 1000 captchas is not bad, at least it can be added to increase your income online.

Earning by solving captchas is a complete waste of time, energy, resources and intellect for the single fact that solving captchas is time consuming and earning from it is peanut. This make captcha solving method to earn not worth anyone's time and effort.
My past experience on doing this keeps flooding my memory and I keep getting angry while thinking about it, thankfully that it's all in the past now, I did solving of captchas thinking I could earn online with it, at the end of the day, I got absolutely nothing for my efforts 😩.

I think trying to earn money through typing captas a total waste of time and involves a lot of hard work. Alot of newcomers start working on these sites are thrilled of the idea of making money for doing this menial task buy end up wasting their time working on these sites.bizindustry is the best website I've ever spent my time on, and it's a very valuable website instead of survey sites.

If true, I did work on 2captcha one time, and it really is a waste of time. I think people continue to work on those sites, because they are starting in this world and for example 2captcha has very good publicity. In my case, I made about $ 7 and left $ 0.30 there. As I progressed to better places, I did not return.
O worked on 2captcha and kolotibablo captcha solving platforms. But are legit but the punt paid out is very slim, compared to the time we are spending around it. If you spend it around on paid to post sites, you'll be making ×7 of the amount you earned through captcha solving platforms.

All those captcha sites are just waste of time and data, the pay for solving those are usually ridiculous. I once saw a site that pays you to solve captcha, I didn't know that's what the site was about, when I found out I wanted to logout and delete the account until I noticed something different, the pay for solving each captcha was $0.10 which is strange and the minimum withdrawal amount was $100, so I decided to stay. After reaching the $100 and requested for withdrawal, I was asked to pay $10 to a bitcoin account to enable them process my withdrawal, I just logout from the site and have never gone back there till date.

O worked on 2captcha and kolotibablo captcha solving platforms. But are legit but the punt paid out is very slim, compared to the time we are spending around it. If you spend it around on paid to post sites, you'll be making ×7 of the amount you earned through captcha solving platforms.
I only worked in 2captcha, I believe that in any other site without less effort you can get a higher amount than the profit in those sites. I left it long ago as I wrote, and today I regret having wasted my time on that opportunity. But it is part of my experience.

If you do have sites that pays for people doing captcha I mean reasonable payment please do share with me I would love to have a little experience
There are many sites that can do it reliably. Have you ever made use of the 2captcha system before? With this one you are able to easily do captcha, and they have their own bot as well to help you out in showing it on your desktop. The earning rate here is around $1 per 1000 reCAPTCHA on 0.4 dollars for the solvemedia ones per 1000.

To me it is actually a waste of time in a sense that you will not be able to make a reasonable amount of money on that site, how can someone pay you just $1 for every 1000 CAPTCHA you type that is ridiculous,I can't even imagine myself going through all this stress just for just $1.there are other online earning sites that are much more better than that.

I did try solving at 2captcha and I didn't solve the whole 1k, not even half of it. It's complete waste of time for me but I know that there are some people who earn from it and find it alright. Luckily, I discovered paid to post forums and devoted my time on it.
I think only few rare people manage to complete the 1000 captcha's lol, it is seriously a very boring and long way to earn a dollar, and the issue is that almost all captcha's websites have the same payout rates

I think only few rare people manage to complete the 1000 captcha's lol, it is seriously a very boring and long way to earn a dollar, and the issue is that almost all captcha's websites have the same payout rates
Right? I feel like I would only waste greater opportunities to earn online if I continue solving captcha. Perhaps I'd consider solving it again if the pay is higher but I don't see it happening. If only at least one of captcha's website increase their rates then maybe the others would follow.

I never tried any captcha before but I've heard my friends talking about it that it's doesn't worth their time so I don't bother trying it. We are all looking for a way to get money but I don't think I should waste my precious time on something that doesn't worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back