What's new

Earn for Posting in forums ! With payment proof

mou3ad15

Familiar Face
Jun 16, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ForumCoin is a great community that allows you to earn ForumCoin (FC) for just contributing to everyday discussions on the forum. Here are some of the ways you can earn FC;

• Webmaster Questions & Discussion: 5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • Off Topic - Everything Else: 3 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • New Member Introductions: 5 ForumCoin per topic and 2 ForumCoin per post
  • Posts in other forum sections also reward ForumCoin, but in smaller amounts, generally 1 or 2 ForumCoin per post and per topic.

These are all the automatic ways of earning, many members also set up offers such as, liking their Facebook page, or going to their website and doing something, etc. When you complete them, and post on their topic about completing it, they will send you the FC through the form of a Donation. You can also refer people to ForumCoin and once they post 20 messages you will get 25FC.

With a rate of 1FC = $0.01. ForumCoin has a minimum cash out of $5 when going for PayPal Cash or an Amazon GC.

This is the link to join

ForumCoin

Now its time for Payment Proof ! It's a new one from me !

Happy earnings :)

I am here because the owner posted about this site at Forum Coin.

FC is packed with lots of ideas. It is a fun forum and also a great place for writers to earn and make their presence felt. I have already redeemed twice 10 dollars each time. I have written articles there and they pay 50 coins and add another 100 after the article receives 20 comments and 300 views. I have been paid many times for my articles there. .

I have been posting on different forum sites for almost 8 years now and found most of them trustworthy even if they shut their site at one point or the other. However, I can vouch for for Forumcoin which is one of the greatest in its category with minimum interference from admins (unless of course you don't act too smart). I am earning 15 cents a day directly but hundreds of dollars a month indirectly. I suggest one should join and read even if not post all their quota of posts on daily basis.

You are absolutely right @op, I am an active member of forum coin, it is a reliable forum that pay you once you reach the minimum payout, you can also get paid in bitcoin, dodge coin or $

awesome forum, will join this forum and earn.i will sumbit my proof

I have been hearing about forum coin since a long time, but I have not registered on the site because of limited earning potential. You can earn 1.5 cents for 10 posts, after that you need to post 5 posts to earn 1 cent.

I have been hearing about forum coin since a long time, but I have not registered on the site because of limited earning potential. You can earn 1.5 cents for 10 posts, after that you need to post 5 posts to earn 1 cent.
From what I see its like the forum pay less compare to others forum,well that is never an issue the issue is that you will get a message telling you that the website dosnt accept opera mini or uc browser if you are trying to work there with any of this browser sometime you get a notification that you are using proxy wheras not true so they need to fix this issue

The best thing the site owner should've done is to make earnings available in cryptocurrency. Amazon gift cards would be so infinitesimal in value. Receiving or withdrawing via PayPal is also not that convenient.
I just hope they've upgraded and added crypto payments to it.

I have worked on forumcoin for a really long time. They are a great forum and theyare indeed legit. However, since they have significantly reduced the amount they used to pay for publishing your article, I have stopped working there.

I have worked on forumcoin for a really long time. They are a great forum and theyare indeed legit. However, since they have significantly reduced the amount they used to pay for publishing your article, I have stopped working there.
For me I think that is not even the case the problem is that am still getting this forbiden request each time I use opera mini to access the forum I never and dont have any proxy but its showing me forbiden request and ask me to upgrade my browser to chrome,and my device dosnt support chrome browser so I stop working there

For me I think that is not even the case the problem is that am still getting this forbiden request each time I use opera mini to access the forum I never and dont have any proxy but its showing me forbiden request and ask me to upgrade my browser to chrome,and my device dosnt support chrome browser so I stop working there

I think you must not access their website using the proxy or VPN. You must clear your cache and DNS and try to login their website using an updated version of browser.

Forum coin is the oldest paid to post website I know, most people are still active on the website even with their low earning rates and they are comfortable with it because they are able to make at least $4 every month with the website..I visit the website sometimes but not all the time.

Forum coin is the oldest paid to post website I know, most people are still active on the website even with their low earning rates and they are comfortable with it because they are able to make at least $4 every month with the website..I visit the website sometimes but not all the time.
come to think of it what really make them to reduce their post rate?I mean forumcoin well since I cant even access the site from my area I dont think I can recommend the site for anyone because its risky,I need to gain full access to the site and know what is going on.thou its one of the oldest forum which I think its still pays

come to think of it what really make them to reduce their post rate?I mean forumcoin well since I cant even access the site from my area I dont think I can recommend the site for anyone because its risky,I need to gain full access to the site and know what is going on.thou its one of the oldest forum which I think its still pays
I don't know why you cannot access it in your location but over here I do visit it most of the time when I am free because that is the only time I can visit the website for now, maybe it depends on the network you are using but mostly you need to use a SIM card with a good network connection.

$4 per month? I make more than that here on bizdustry. I'll keep giving @Alexander and the team here credits for the wonderful opportunities they're creating here.
Modern innovations and quick responses makes bizdustry stand out.

$4 per month? I make more than that here on bizdustry. I'll keep giving @Alexander and the team here credits for the wonderful opportunities they're creating here.
Modern innovations and quick responses makes bizdustry stand out.
This forum is a great forum where we can learn and earn but the real thing is that your primary goals should be on how to contribute good and quality content to the community.Then earning can be taken as second alternative

Forumcoin is undoubtedly the great forum in the Internet. But the earning rates are comparatively lower than other forums like our own Bizdustry and Trendri. They do pay for writing articles and are oldest of all the forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back