What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Alerts Here!​
semp.net​
Post automatically merged:

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.

Last edited:
1,000 Satoshi is a little above $1 currently, that's a very bad reward for 25 days of continuous tasking. There are other platforms that would offer more rewards in comparison to this. I thought about trying it out until I decided to check the value, disappointing.

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.
Please you don't have to fund your wallet with any cent. The okex trading wallet is different from the okex earn program earning wallet.
The earn program is totally free and the only mandatory task is just to complete the level one and two verification. If you still doubt me, complete the verification and see whether they will give you any task to perform again. It's totally free.
1,000 Satoshi is a little above $1 currently, that's a very bad reward for 25 days of continuous tasking. There are other platforms that would offer more rewards in comparison to this. I thought about trying it out until I decided to check the value, disappointing.
Please it's not 1000 Satoshi, l said 10000 Satoshi so don't misunderstand me please.

thats very simple task but the payment is too small. Why not increased the payment considering the data and time wasted. the amount of data consumed when compared to what you earn you are running at lost

Made a quick research about okex and found out that it's a platform trading crypto currencies. Would I be able to withdraw the amount on my crypto wallet and not in that okex trading wallet? And might I add that I think the payment is a bit low.

Please you don't have to fund your wallet with any cent. The okex trading wallet is different from the okex earn program earning wallet.
The earn program is totally free and the only mandatory task is just to complete the level one and two verification. If you still doubt me, complete the verification and see whether they will give you any task to perform again. It's totally free.

Please it's not 1000 Satoshi, l said 10000 Satoshi so don't misunderstand me please.
Still not worth the stress in my opinion. It's your time though, if you feel it's worth it then I have no say in the matter. Plus it was just a minor misunderstanding, no plan to cause any malice.

This seems similar to faucet sites. I've come across this advert on faucetcrypto, bit I assumed it's just a waste of time.

When compared to faucets, the pay seems ok. But compared to other ways one can make money online today, it's low.

I can sacrifice 5 minutes each day.

I don't trust most of this site that you are earning with bitcoins because I have experience of a lot of them sometimes I can accommodate up to 10000 satoshi of bitcoins and at the end of the day I may not be able to withdraw it, so this one that is asking us to fund our account what do they want us to fund our account to do because you didn't mention it in the advert that before you start earning you must fund your account and I don't know how it is done and I'm not ready to fund my account because that's how most of this scam site do start

Made a quick research about okex and found out that it's a platform trading crypto currencies. Would I be able to withdraw the amount on my crypto wallet and not in that okex trading wallet? And might I add that I think the payment is a bit low.
Payments is assured because I had two payments for the program already. But for the rewards, you might see it small but the question is how many minutes will you use doing those things?. For me everyday I use like 7 minutes just to complete them and get my 400 Satoshi.
I don't trust most of this site that you are earning with bitcoins because I have experience of a lot of them sometimes I can accommodate up to 10000 satoshi of bitcoins and at the end of the day I may not be able to withdraw it, so this one that is asking us to fund our account what do they want us to fund our account to do because you didn't mention it in the advert that before you start earning you must fund your account and I don't know how it is done and I'm not ready to fund my account because that's how most of this scam site do start
Okex is a world trusted trading platform and l have never seen anyone not getting payment from them before.
Still not worth the stress in my opinion. It's your time though, if you feel it's worth it then I have no say in the matter. Plus it was just a minor misunderstanding, no plan to cause any malice.
That's okay friend. I didn't think anything far.

I have heard about this in the past.l will try to make my findings and see if it what investing my time on.
If it does, I will invest my time but if it doesn't worth it,I can not put my precious time into something that is not profitable.

This is like doing a slavery job.I completely agree there is no good for the lazy but atleast let the benefit match or the worthwhile of the time, effort and cost invested in it.
Do you know how much time and data you would use to earn just $1?
I mean it something I see people doing and get discourage and drop along the way .
Not so encouraging.Its not all earn money online gig that worth your while .
Well speaking for myself.

Payments is assured because I had two payments for the program already. But for the rewards, you might see it small but the question is how many minutes will you use doing those things?. For me everyday I use like 7 minutes just to complete them and get my 400 Satoshi.
You make a great point, we only have to spend a few minutes per day. It just seems low but it's not bad at all. But I was wondering if the payment can be sent to other crypto wallet or are obliged to spend the amount we earned there for trading in the platform?

Seems mouth weathering but the payment is a bit low, and on your explanation you never told us how much is 10,000 sotachi. But from the comments above it seems the stress one has to through to earn on the website doesn't worth it.

This is like doing a slavery job.I completely agree there is no good for the lazy but atleast let the benefit match or the worthwhile of the time, effort and cost invested in it.
Do you know how much time and data you would use to earn just $1?
I mean it something I see people doing and get discourage and drop along the way .
Not so encouraging.Its not all earn money online gig that worth your while .
Well speaking for myself.
I see your point friend, to me this doesn't cost me anything much because I always use 7 minutes and less than 10mb of data daily over there. But as you said, it still may not worth your time.
You make a great point, we only have to spend a few minutes per day. It just seems low but it's not bad at all. But I was wondering if the payment can be sent to other crypto wallet or are obliged to spend the amount we earned there for trading in the platform?
The payment is to please. My two withdrawals l made l sent them to my binance bitcoin wallet. A friend too had his withdrawal to his trust wallet without any fee. So you can choose to withdraw to any wallet of your choice.

The payment is to please. My two withdrawals l made l sent them to my binance bitcoin wallet. A friend too had his withdrawal to his trust wallet without any fee. So you can choose to withdraw to any wallet of your choice.
Thanks for the information! I might consider to try, but I'm not sure yet. A few minutes of my time a day is not really much. My only problem is I'm inconsistent sometimes, especially on the platforms like that. I mostly focus on post to paid forums like Bizdustry.

Thanks for the information! I might consider to try, but I'm not sure yet. A few minutes of my time a day is not really much. My only problem is I'm inconsistent sometimes, especially on the platforms like that. I mostly focus on post to paid forums like Bizdustry.
Yeah, l understand you friend. Most at times we don't get much time to try some extra tasks because of other Important ones. I too sometimes don't get time to go there but since I have the privilege to go there at anytime l want to complete them, l do to earn some extra crypto.

I have been told that profit increases based on referrals, is it true? Additionally, you can go to a GTP site and task multiple people to sign up for the site with verified accounts. Then you take care of managing these accounts daily, the profits will multiply, is that possible?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back