What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

I see your point friend, to me this doesn't cost me anything much because I always use 7 minutes and less than 10mb of data daily over there. But as you said, it still may not worth your time.

The payment is to please. My two withdrawals l made l sent them to my binance bitcoin wallet. A friend too had his withdrawal to his trust wallet without any fee. So you can choose to withdraw to any wallet of your choice.
It seems I will have to try it out and see how it goes for a week.
Like you pointed out .It's only 5 minutes and same times and data we sometimes spend on social media doing gossips and all with people's pictures and video and we even use more data on such so,adding this to the pool of mini earnings might not be that bad.

I have been told that profit increases based on referrals, is it true? Additionally, you can go to a GTP site and task multiple people to sign up for the site with verified accounts. Then you take care of managing these accounts daily, the profits will multiply, is that possible?
Yes, with affiliates profit increases but it's limited. They have a specific amount you can make with your affiliate and if that amount is completed, you no more receive affiliate earning.

For the GPT advertising, l don't know whether it might be profitable or not because l don't know much about the cost of advertising.

Task is simple but the earning is too short.Its not enough for me.I think there are various websites which pays more than this app. I think its the wastage of time .I work on this site and i think it pays more than the other websites and feel free on working this site.

Task is simple but the earning is too short.Its not enough for me.I think there are various websites which pays more than this app. I think its the wastage of time .I work on this site and i think it pays more than the other websites and feel free on working this site.
That is your view friend, truly it doesn't reward much. I use to say that but I realized something recently. How many minutes do I take to do that. Just 7 minutes or less and l'm done collecting my 400 Satoshi for the day. It's not a major work too that I might say l work on it alone and waste my time or data, but I just want to supplement my earnings, that's just all.

Bits Earn up to 5,000 FREE Satoshi every 60 minutes! ... I Have Just Download Bitcoin Miner - Earn Satoshi & Free BTC Mining for PC - free ... Payment will be received on your address.
Claim every 5 minute 40-65 Satoshi. ... Receive 50 Satoshi just for Signing Up! Plus 16 Satoshi just for Viewing Ads! ... Digital Artists Online is a way to earn free Bitcoin everyday.

Yes, with affiliates profit increases but it's limited. They have a specific amount you can make with your affiliate and if that amount is completed, you no more receive affiliate earning.

For the GPT advertising, l don't know whether it might be profitable or not because l don't know much about the cost of advertising.
It is not advertising, they are verified records of people, who give you the registration data and you take care of managing these accounts, the more accounts you can manage, the greater the monthly earnings, I am talking about more than $ 100. As long as you have your account verified and you work with other accounts (the ones that give you).

It is not advertising, they are verified records of people, who give you the registration data and you take care of managing these accounts, the more accounts you can manage, the greater the monthly earnings, I am talking about more than $ 100. As long as you have your account verified and you work with other accounts (the ones that give you).
If you can manage and be active on all them, then profit will increase but I'm they might have a system that detect multiple accounts. So you should be careful if you really want to practise it. However, you receive what your referral/s earn, if they earn 400 Satoshi then you also earn the same amount.

Bits Earn up to 5,000 FREE Satoshi every 60 minutes! ... I Have Just Download Bitcoin Miner - Earn Satoshi & Free BTC Mining for PC - free ... Payment will be received on your address.
Claim every 5 minute 40-65 Satoshi. ... Receive 50 Satoshi just for Signing Up! Plus 16 Satoshi just for Viewing Ads! ... Digital Artists Online is a way to earn free Bitcoin everyday.
Are these still the earning rates at this point in time? With the high value that bitcoin is on at the moment, I doubt that any faucet or any ptc site will have this much in earning potential, especially in the region of 5000 satoshi per day as this is close to one dollar per day on earnings then.

Are these still the earning rates at this point in time? With the high value that bitcoin is on at the moment, I doubt that any faucet or any ptc site will have this much in earning potential, especially in the region of 5000 satoshi per day as this is close to one dollar per day on earnings then.
I don't know much about what this guy posted on the thread. It is like the guy was spamming the thread with that information we all don't know about.

But about the okex earn, l received payment twice and everything is still normal over there. The current rate still stands with the earn program and that is 400 Satoshi for watching five ads each for one minute daily.

I don't know much about what this guy posted on the thread. It is like the guy was spamming the thread with that information we all don't know about.

But about the okex earn, l received payment twice and everything is still normal over there. The current rate still stands with the earn program and that is 400 Satoshi for watching five ads each for one minute daily.
I also thought it was a spam post to be honest which Is why I inquired about it, because even the way it was presented did not seem like a response to the topic at hand, but rather more of a copy and paste way to advertise a site of some sort. That is quite a nice earning rate for okex. I am sure that if the price of bitcoin had to go down that this will increase drastically.

If you can manage and be active on all them, then profit will increase but I'm they might have a system that detect multiple accounts. So you should be careful if you really want to practise it. However, you receive what your referral/s earn, if they earn 400 Satoshi then you also earn the same amount.
That's what I meant, the person who does it works the referral accounts and the one who has the main account, in this way multiplies their earnings. He tells me that they don't find out the IP address, since all the accounts work from the same device, which is hard for me to believe. I don't do that because it doesn't seem right to me, unless it's legal.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
Lol I even thought it was free, u didn't mention we have to fund your account.

1,000 Satoshi is a little above $1 currently, that's a very bad reward for 25 days of continuous tasking. There are other platforms that would offer more rewards in comparison to this. I thought about trying it out until I decided to check the value, disappointing.
Do you know of any other online platforms where you can earn money online by doing one or two things. Please only state the ones with high value. Is there none with Euro value? I really need to know if there are any.

1,000 Satoshi is a little above $1 currently, that's a very bad reward for 25 days of continuous tasking. There are other platforms that would offer more rewards in comparison to this. I thought about trying it out until I decided to check the value, disappointing.
Do you know of any other online platforms where you can earn money online by doing one or two things. Please only state the ones with high value. Is there none with Euro value? I really need to know if there are any.

Lol I even thought it was free, u didn't mention we have to fund your account.
Please it is totally free, you don't need to fund your account before participating. The only mandatory task is to register, verify your phone number and also complete the ld verification process, and start earning, but there isn't any deposit requirement.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
Thanks for this....Although I'v been looking for the best way to make bitcoin, and I think this is a great opportunity, but please can u tell me how many 10000 satoshi makes a bitcoin. And is their any group where close monitoring to successfully utilize this app available.

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

I would love to join but that verification has discouraged me.

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

I have recently created account on okex but unfortunately I'm unable to earn satoshi from it, when I open the add and close it after 2 mint it always says, you closes the page earlier than 1 minutes. While I'm sure i have spend even two mint for 1 tab.

How does it work, the hope says that you can earn up to 400 satoshi within 5 minutes of tax performing, is it really true of what he is saying or he was just trying to play with our intelligent ?

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

If the platform is legit then is a good venture, but 25 days is kind of long for a daily task

Thanks for this....Although I'v been looking for the best way to make bitcoin, and I think this is a great opportunity, but please can u tell me how many 10000 satoshi makes a bitcoin. And is their any group where close monitoring to successfully utilize this app available.
Thanks for concern in the program, but 10000 Satoshi is also the same as 0.0001 btc. But your second question l didn't understand it well, can you please come again.
I have recently created account on okex but unfortunately I'm unable to earn satoshi from it, when I open the add and close it after 2 mint it always says, you closes the page earlier than 1 minutes. While I'm sure i have spend even two mint for 1 tab.
This how works please.
When you open the ad, please don't close it, leave it and return to the ones earn program tab. You will see a timer counting down from one minute downwards. If the timer completes, wait for like 5 seconds to perform the recaptcha and your Satoshi is credited.
Please if you still find any difficulty, ask and l will do my best to explain things to you.
How does it work, the hope says that you can earn up to 400 satoshi within 5 minutes of tax performing, is it really true of what he is saying or he was just trying to play with our intelligent ?
Ohh bro, how can l come to fool a whole community because of this earn program. It's true and you can try to see if l'm lying. If the information I provided aren't enough for you, you can still ask for clarification.

Thanks for all the concerns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back