What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

I have seen this reward for the long time, its nice too to earn extra satoshis to add up with other online menial and lucrative jobs we do daily. At least we can add it up,and see our earnings topping with the amount of satoshis at the desk with okex.

Concerning earning 400 satoshi. Well I dont really know much about the satoshi but looking at the review and comments of people, the tip sounds really small and cannot be compared with how much data to be consumed. Will take a look at it later though

Thanks for ur swift response, I really appreciate it.. What I meant from my second question is....is their a group (e.g WhatsApp group, telegram groups etc.) Where we can join incase we av issues to clear out. Because it won't be easy discussing this on web...I hope u get it?

Thanks for ur swift response, I really appreciate it.. What I meant from my second question is....is their a group (e.g WhatsApp group, telegram groups etc.) Where we can join incase we av issues to clear out. Because it won't be easy discussing this on web...I hope u get it?
Yes, definitely there is a group you can join on the various social media, to be able to be able to rise suggestions in case you have some and the group is the okex platform. Just check for the official okex platform on any social media and try to join, l have already joined the official platform for Twitter so I didn't check out the other social media again.

Yes, definitely there is a group you can join on the various social media, to be able to be able to rise suggestions in case you have some and the group is the okex platform. Just check for the official okex platform on any social media and try to join, l have already joined the official platform for Twitter so I didn't check out the other social media again.
OK... Thanks, I believe the necessary information and guidelines are there. Would av preferred watsap though because i'm not that frequent on twitter and Facebook. But thanks I can start from there anyways.

Satoshi is not really something I would want to waste my time on yet. And also the time and data wasted is small for that type of income. So I would try another site maybe that would be better

Satoshi is not really something I would want to waste my time on yet. And also the time and data wasted is small for that type of income. So I would try another site maybe that would be better
I understand you think it is waste of time and your efforts might end up in vain but it's definitely NO! You won't waste up to 10 minutes of your time and you will be earning 400 Satoshi just for spending less than 10 minutes. For now, you think it's worthless like others were thinking that bitcoin is worthless but I think it is worth.

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.

What did you do when you were stuck in that section? I will like to know as this will help me to decide if trying it is worth it or not.

Again, can those Satoshi be converted to PayPal? If yes, how much is a $1?

What did you do when you were stuck in that section? I will like to know as this will help me to decide if trying it is worth it or not.

Again, can those Satoshi be converted to PayPal? If yes, how much is a $1?
I already explained things to him because it's like he misunderstood something. If you want to also try, l think you should and reply this thread when you are facing any problem and I help you out. It's absolutely free and you don't need to fund anything. As at now, 2700 Satoshi is equal to $1. It's bitcoin and if Paypal accept bitcoin, you can withdraw them to your PayPal bitcoin wallet. I currently don't use PayPal so I don't know much about it.

I already explained things to him because it's like he misunderstood something. If you want to also try, l think you should and reply this thread when you are facing any problem and I help you out. It's absolutely free and you don't need to fund anything. As at now, 2700 Satoshi is equal to $1. It's bitcoin and if Paypal accept bitcoin, you can withdraw them to your PayPal bitcoin wallet. I currently don't use PayPal so I don't know much about it.

2700 Satoshi a huge! But I would have given it a try anyways since I have realized that they pay in Bitcoin. Is there any other thing that I need to know before starting or I should just go ahead and register and hope for the best.

Why are they asking me to verify my photos and I have checked, I have even downloaded the application but I can not see where to verify my photos, please I want you to explain more about the site is it a wallet a trading site or it is a mining site, and also do well to let me know how I can verify my photos because that is the point that is given me problem right now.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
if this were true as it has been said on this thread, I'll say it's nothing but a total waste of time. for how many months would I have to work on the site everyday before accumulating just 1 dollar bitcoin when I stand to get 400satoshi per task. I think this isn't worth it at all
I have been told that profit increases based on referrals, is it true? Additionally, you can go to a GTP site and task multiple people to sign up for the site with verified accounts. Then you take care of managing these accounts daily, the profits will multiply, is that possible?

Why are they asking me to verify my photos and I have checked, I have even downloaded the application but I can not see where to verify my photos, please I want you to explain more about the site is it a wallet a trading site or it is a mining site, and also do well to let me know how I can verify my photos because that is the point that is given me problem right now.
To complete your verification(KYC verification, mobile verification and other security measures), you need to download the app. Open the app and click on your account, it's located at the top left hand side and it's represented by an emoji like this 👤. Click on it and then click on "Verification". There you can complete your kyc verification and start collecting free 400 Satoshi daily within 10min.
I'm here for support so you can always reach me if you are facing any problem.

To complete your verification(KYC verification, mobile verification and other security measures), you need to download the app. Open the app and click on your account, it's located at the top left hand side and it's represented by an emoji like this 👤. Click on it and then click on "Verification". There you can complete your kyc verification and start collecting free 400 Satoshi daily within 10min.
I'm here for support so you can always reach me if you are facing any problem.
I have downloaded the application and I have been clicking the emoji but it's not working I don't know what is happening, maybe I will try it later. For the everyday task, it doesn't show on the application I downloaded it is only on the site, will I be going to the site to carry out my daily task or there is a way I can operate it in my downloaded application.

I have downloaded the application and I have been clicking the emoji but it's not working I don't know what is happening, maybe I will try it later. For the everyday task, it doesn't show on the application I downloaded it is only on the site, will I be going to the site to carry out my daily task or there is a way I can operate it in my downloaded application.
I think you should always go to the website to complete the daily missions to earn 400 satoshi daily because the "free bitcoin" is not available on the app, it's only available on the web. The site is trading site just like binance and coinbase and is also one of the top trading sites in the world.

Compared to going on faucets to claim few satoshis every hour, this option seems more reasonable and less time consuming since you can do your tasks all at once and wait till the next day for new ones.

While they are a legit site, the question is, are they worth it? You spend so much of time, effort and money (in terms of data) and you’re paid back peanuts. I’m sorry but personally wouldn’t recommend such a faucet, even tho it does really pay out. Rather invest that same time effort and data in a more better way and generate higher and better returns!

This highlight is very educative informative too.
Well this is a good business that we can earn passive income.
Looking at your explanation IAM very convinced that the okex site can pay very well.

Just watching videos and other things online in few minutes and get paid 400 Satoshi is a welcome development.
Post automatically merged:

This highlight is very educative informative too.
Well this is a good business that we can earn passive income.
Looking at your explanation IAM very convinced that the okex site can pay very well.

Just watching videos and other things online in few minutes and get paid 400 Satoshi is a welcome development.

2700 Satoshi a huge! But I would have given it a try anyways since I have realized that they pay in Bitcoin. Is there any other thing that I need to know before starting or I should just go ahead and register and hope for the best.
I think you can go ahead and start your registration process, and if you find any more difficulty on the way, just try to reply to the thread and I will help you out. I wish you all the best for the program.

I think you can go ahead and start your registration process, and if you find any more difficulty on the way, just try to reply to the thread and I will help you out. I wish you all the best for the program.

Thanks for the good wishes. I will do the registration today when I find the time to do so. I am optimistic that this will be a good decision because I won't like to regret the decision to register on the website with all the high hopes that I have at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back