What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

I know that you can purchase and trade on OKEx but I never knew they offer such free incentives if you own an account. Well while claiming with another faucet in the past, I would come across it and I always thought they were generous with the claims.

I will not even think of wasting my time in most of this site because you can come to find out that at the end of the month you may not even be able to make up to $3 worth of satoshi of bitcoins, I rather concentrate on site that pay me good amount of money.

I have once heard about okesh from one of my friends who his doing the task on the platform but I doubted him then. However, with the comprehensive guide you just listed here for member's I think I will need to give it a trial to know how it works in the long run and also to increase my monthly earning

You might also want to include the payment option of this website for an additional information for all the audiences of this thread. Also wanted to know how much satoshi or dollar can someone get for every referral. That will be all.

Making just 10,000 satoshis of 25 days of hard work is quite an easy task, I won't mind giving it a try though. But I just hope that you're telling the truth when you said it needs just 5 minutes of our time daily.
Yes Rollerkid is right, I have tried the website and you just have to watch 5 ads of 60 seconds each for which you are rewarded santoshis
All this just takes 5 min daily if you have a bad network connection then it may take 6 - 7 minutes.
Give it a try

Yes Rollerkid is right, I have tried the website and you just have to watch 5 ads of 60 seconds each for which you are rewarded santoshis
All this just takes 5 min daily if you have a bad network connection then it may take 6 - 7 minutes.
Give it a try
Alright I'm sure going to give it a try, I have been doing lots of research lately and finding different easy of making some decent money online, and with this on my list I sure knows that I'm on the right path, I will give it a try.

Alright I'm sure going to give it a try, I have been doing lots of research lately and finding different easy of making some decent money online, and with this on my list I sure knows that I'm on the right path, I will give it a try.
Brother take one thing in mind that the verification process may take 1 - 2 days or even more because the app is popularised worldwide and thats why it will take some days to be verified due to large traffic.
So, Be patient .

Okay no problem if it's about patient I would sure be patient. I have done several surveys in the past but didn't get paid and yet I was still patient to try another, so patient isn't a problem, but what's the name of the app?

That's what I meant, the person who does it works the referral accounts and the one who has the main account, in this way multiplies their earnings. He tells me that they don't find out the IP address, since all the accounts work from the same device, which is hard for me to believe. I don't do that because it doesn't seem right to me, unless it's legal.
This does not sound right because if there are multiple accounts that are being used of the same device then it is likely that they will be able to detect the same IP address on each one of them. I get that this person is able to increase their earnings that way but at the same time you also taking away potential earnings from other people as well, and you are likely to run a site bankrupt by doing such. It is good to see that you don't engage and that behaviour as well, as this can result in your IP address being blacklisted in which case you will not be able to access the sites anymore.

Okay no problem if it's about patient I would sure be patient. I have done several surveys in the past but didn't get paid and yet I was still patient to try another, so patient isn't a problem, but what's the name of the app?
The name of the app is okex which i have provided the link below, with referrals you get the same amount of satoshi which you and your refferals earn so try it with a referral link.
This is the link-
you can join with this 😇

The name of the app is okex which i have provided the link below, with referrals you get the same amount of satoshi which you and your refferals earn so try it with a referral link.
This is the link-
you can join with this 😇
Okay I have seen the link you sent, I would be registering in some few minutes from now, I'm really hoping to earn some decent amount of satoshis from it and I prays it eventually turns out well for me.

This does not sound right because if there are multiple accounts that are being used of the same device then it is likely that they will be able to detect the same IP address on each one of them. I get that this person is able to increase their earnings that way but at the same time you also taking away potential earnings from other people as well, and you are likely to run a site bankrupt by doing such. It is good to see that you don't engage and that behaviour as well, as this can result in your IP address being blacklisted in which case you will not be able to access the sites anymore.
It's exactly what I think @BrolySSJ, it shouldn't be, but it does, and it tells me they haven't taken the IP address into account. Taking your words into account it is true, by including the IP address in the blacklist he may lose the opportunity to win honestly, and I believe that at some point that will happen to you.

It's exactly what I think @BrolySSJ, it shouldn't be, but it does, and it tells me they haven't taken the IP address into account. Taking your words into account it is true, by including the IP address in the blacklist he may lose the opportunity to win honestly, and I believe that at some point that will happen to you.
I have realized that even when l log into my account from a different device, they don't always notify me for logging in with a different IP and l guess that plan can work for that your friend if they continue like that. But apart from logging in to claim the coins, the other functions like withdrawal are very secured and that means he might only get the referral bonus but I guess he can't withdraw from the individual accounts because they are more strict with withdrawal.

I have realized that even when l log into my account from a different device, they don't always notify me for logging in with a different IP and l guess that plan can work for that your friend if they continue like that. But apart from logging in to claim the coins, the other functions like withdrawal are very secured and that means he might only get the referral bonus but I guess he can't withdraw from the individual accounts because they are more strict with withdrawal.
Well, he tells me that he works on the other accounts, what is produced in them corresponds to a percentage as his "referrals" and that is what benefits him. He tells me that he earns a good amount per month dedicating two hours a day between all accounts, but I am not that type of person even if I have the need.

Well, he tells me that he works on the other accounts, what is produced in them corresponds to a percentage as his "referrals" and that is what benefits him. He tells me that he earns a good amount per month dedicating two hours a day between all accounts, but I am not that type of person even if I have the need.
That is just risky and very dangerous too. I know even though okex seems to ignore those IPs logins from the same device, there is a secret behind their decision and if he is not lucky he might lose all the accounts including that of his personal one someday.

Yes at some point sooner or later it will definitely be identified and the correct precautions or measures will be taken against that user. I have just one of those sites that do not ban you for using multiple accounts on the same IP address but rather they will prevent you from withdrawing your funds when the time comes. This is common practice as well, as then these sites are still able to make a profit from advertising while you are using it only to suspend your account when you request a withdrawal.

That is just risky and very dangerous too. I know even though okex seems to ignore those IPs logins from the same device, there is a secret behind their decision and if he is not lucky he might lose all the accounts including that of his personal one someday.
Yes, that is what I told him, you can lose your main account, you should stop doing it, but he ignored my suggestion, in due course it will happen that they discover it and he will not be able to persist the profits of his main account, which is unfortunate because he is going through an economically critical situation.

Yes, that is what I told him, you can lose your main account, you should stop doing it, but he ignored my suggestion, in due course it will happen that they discover it and he will not be able to persist the profits of his main account, which is unfortunate because he is going through an economically critical situation.
You really did your best by telling him the truth but he failed to listen to you and that you cannot do much about again. Let's pray the unfortunate doesn't happen and he gets the first withdrawal to help him solve his economic crisis he is going through. And even if they ban him for the second time, he will not play total lose.

I have seen this reward for the long time, its nice too to earn extra satoshis to add up with other online menial and lucrative jobs we do daily. At least we can add it up,and see our earnings topping with the amount of satoshis at the desk with okex.
Now this process has changed. We get 250 satochi daily. And 10000 Satoshi can not be withdrawn daily. Firstly they accumulate in the inner wallet of okex. And they are withdrawn with the minimum fee of 40000 Satoshi.

Yeah, l understand you friend. Most at times we don't get much time to try some extra tasks because of other Important ones. I too sometimes don't get time to go there but since I have the privilege to go there at anytime l want to complete them, l do to earn some extra crypto.
if you have understood completely currently tell me is there any need of ID issued by government or any other type of document needed to complete the kyc verification on mentioned website or we can only verify by our name and phone number?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back