What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

I think I will try it out I have some that used to pay around this amount but with time their payout amount reduced drastically to the point that one lost interest in it. But the one for Litecoin still pays a reasonable amount

Thanks for the good wishes. I will do the registration today when I find the time to do so. I am optimistic that this will be a good decision because I won't like to regret the decision to register on the website with all the high hopes that I have at the moment.
Okay nice to hear. I started last two months ago and I received payment every month so that also gave me the high hopes to share the program here. As you just said, l never wanted to disappoint anyone that was the reason why I made sure I had withdrawals before I started sharing the program so as at now, l still see it to be a good complement.

For me, 1000 Satoshi for 25days is very poor. There are sites that pay way better. You wouldn't even be able to cover the money for data wasted and time consumed.

I won't do it... Others can, if they have the luxury of time.

I thought about this platform, and i find out that the payment is too small, they should have not being given free bitcoin in that platform instead of giving out free bitcoin they should have used it to increase the payment which would be better.

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.
Any one of such type platforms asking you to fund wallet before entitled to payment, puts me off. I tend to smell a rat in such schemes demanding that I make some kind of deposit before getting what they promised.

This is a good one but I have a question, since is not on the mobile app it will be difficult for so many people to participate, so the web version has to be a pc I guess? Because I am always on my phone, I open use my pc twice or three times in a week as the case maybe.. So am still thinking if this stuff is restricted to pc, it will be difficult for many to on pc to get 400 Satoshi daily... Anyway, thanks for the info.

This is a good one but I have a question, since is not on the mobile app it will be difficult for so many people to participate, so the web version has to be a pc I guess? Because I am always on my phone, I open use my pc twice or three times in a week as the case maybe.. So am still thinking if this stuff is restricted to pc, it will be difficult for many to on pc to get 400 Satoshi daily... Anyway, thanks for the info.
Thanks for your question but everything about the earn program can be done on phone. You can register on the web version using the phone, download the Android app and do the verification. After that you can decide to delete the app because the app is only needed for the verification and go back to the web version to start collecting your freebitcoin by clicking on the menu, choose "more" from the menu and click on "freebitcoin" to start.

The earning on this site is too poor and insignificant for me to spend such amount of time for such peanut pay. This is a good money making opportunity but it's actually not worth my time. These days I am so selective of the site in which I work on because I value my time a lot.

Thank your for this thread. Im so glad to know that there are more sites that truly pays even in a small amount. I truly appreciate your patience on working to that site. The bottomline is your hardwork was paid off congrats 😉
Post automatically merged:

Thank your for this thread. Im so glad to know that there are more sites that truly pays even in a small amount. I truly appreciate your patience on working to that site. The bottomline is your hardwork was paid off congrats 😉

Yes brother, i have seen many sites but this one was different it was definitely worth the time. I got my withdraw of 10000 satoshis today but they decreased the 400 daily satoshi to 250 satoshi. But its okay
You can make 30$ every month
I recommend this to everyone . It will definitely be worth your time

This sounds D's like a very good platform and i will be sure to check it out. This is what Bizdustry should be about, we should be assisting each other to gani financial freedom and ascend into greatness rather than plunging into poverty and penury.

unfortunately still not illegible for KYC Verification
Maybe you should try to message their support and see what the problem maybe. They don't accept some country's ld cards so those countries normally use passport or other type of ld not the first one you used.

Making just 10,000 satoshis of 25 days of hard work is quite an easy task, I won't mind giving it a try though. But I just hope that you're telling the truth when you said it needs just 5 minutes of our time daily.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
For me this platform is a waste of time, a waste of energy, and a waste of data. I think 10000 satoshi is just $1. Imagine spending 25 days that's more than three weeks just to earn a dollar. I think that's crazy. I would rather spend all night and day in bizdustry.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
I don't know about this app but I will try my best to join it .I hope it is good for me and my future.

For me this platform is a waste of time, a waste of energy, and a waste of data. I think 10000 satoshi is just $1. Imagine spending 25 days that's more than three weeks just to earn a dollar. I think that's crazy. I would rather spend all night and day in bizdustry.
Are you really sure 10000 Satoshi is $1. Did you forget bitcoin left 10k dollars long time ago, anyways it's your time and what you choose to value is in your hands so just make your decision how you see it worthy.
I don't know about this app but I will try my best to join it .I hope it is good for me and my future.
Just look at the introductory statement l gave and you will find all the information there.
So far I haven't seen any problem with the program and l'm on my way to my third withdrawal from them.

Thanks for post, it really worth. I do have doubt mind mining satoshi, maybe it because of the platform I used. It take time to mine, it mine in low quantity. On the site coinpayu I was able to mine 250 satoshi within few days in a week and the minimum withdrawal is 5000 you can see I still have along way to go. Whats good takes time to be better and what's better takes time to be the best.

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

well all the things are good and the rewards is also reasonable also referral bonus is quite smart but the problem is that ID verification is not available in every country so it is very difficult for us even it is impossible for us to make account on these type of sites in which ID verification is required if you have another side in which ID verification is not required currently suggest us.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back