What's new

Duplexes, are they worth the investment?

You should be able to calculate how much the sellers are demanding, how much you will renovate the house and tour potential earning to see if you will make profits.

they were always and still worth it, there are always people for them everywhere in the world, i have seen many people choosing them over anything else that real estate agents are offering

yes of cause i believe they are worth investing with great profit returns as well. but before investing check out the location. a duplex in a remote place might not be that much of a hot commodity. humans always want to stay at a place that is comfortable for them hence they would pick a place nearest to civilization, a place that they don't have to travel for miles before they can buy little things.
Duplex and what the investment when the it is located in a good location because not everyone have the resources to go for duplex,

I do not know the prevailing economic condition in your place but in the Philippines that duplex would be nice to buy if I have the budget. That is one of our options for retirement which is to have a house (or duplex) or apartment to rent out the units. The monthly rental will be our livelihood in our old age. The beauty of real estate is the stability in value which keeps on increasing in the market.
Duplexes are a very good kind of houses from one to invest into because they are always in high demand in the real estate business although their prices are always on the outside but they are more than what it and so most people love buying duplexes or building them for themselves.

Duplexes are nice apartment if you can afford it especially for family that is still growing. They really worth to be invested on. Some estate neighborhood only permit the building of real duplexes apartments in the estate.

Well definitely duplexes are worth investing in because properties and buildings never depreciates and also the location it would be located would influence how much one would be earning

Well definitely duplexes are worth investing in because properties and buildings never depreciates and also the location it would be located would influence how much one would be earning
I agree I think every property regardless of whether it is a duplex or not is a good investment and just like you rightly said location matters a lot.

I agree I think every property regardless of whether it is a duplex or not is a good investment and just like you rightly said location matters a lot.
Real estate is one of the best investment one could ever make of you ask me, time doesn't affect it instead profits to be made even increases as time goes on

Real estate is one of the best investment ones could ever make if you ask me, time doesn't affect it instead profits to be made even increases as time goes on
Also, it is a low-risk business venture. People have made their fortunes from real estate, it is one of the best investment out there.

Also, it is a low-risk business venture. People have made their fortunes from real estate, it is one of the best investment out there.
Yeah the risk involved is definitely low compared to other investment options like stocks or forex and also the profits still can't be compared, more reason to opt for real estate

It depends on the country or the area in which you reside in. If you reside in a rural area like I do, then it's not worth it.

Duplex apartment what's the investment if you have it in a place where a lot of people who are rich reside. You are going to make a lot of money with the properties if there are lot of financial institution around

There is no building that does not worth investment. All you need to do is just that you need to talk to a valuer to help you know how much the property is worth so that you won't over pay for the property

Personally, I see house rentage as a very lucrative business as shelter is very essential to human beings. But I think you should always do all your calculations to be sure it is worth investing in such property and if not you go for another one or go for something more profitable It is just my little contribution. Good luck!

Duplexes actually worth the investment. The process you just need to take on buying the property without you having to pay more than it's expected of you is to take along a valuer with you

Any one who owns multiple duplex real estate investment is simply rocking in a reasonable investment for long time benefits that is unending.

Those are the kind of investment I'm working hard for. Securing duplex buildings will offer me better investment return for commercial purpose.

Depending on cost of finishing and the location of the structure it might turn out a positive yield,just try and do your homework before you make a decision

yes of cause i believe they are worth investing with great profit returns as well. but before investing check out the location. a duplex in a remote place might not be that much of a hot commodity. humans always want to stay at a place that is comfortable for them hence they would pick a place nearest to civilization, a place that they don't have to travel for miles before they can buy little things.
Yes to place what investment but you have to look at the location where university in that because locations matters a lot when it comes to real estate.

Any one who have money in excess, looking to expand his or her financial portfolio should seek to buy or build duplexes in the urban areas, the profit is enormous.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back