What's new

Duplexes, are they worth the investment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am considering the purchase of a new duplex that was put up near me a few months back. It's for sale and I am thinking I may buy it and rent out each side. Or I may even live on one side and rent out the other. Is it worth investing into a duplex? What are your feelings on that?

You should calculate how much to be spent for the building, the venue of the building. Because you don't spend what you can't reap a reward for. Real Estate investment is one of the best profitable because offline.

Well houses don’t depreciate most times. Duplex isn’t always suitable for rent but I’d suggest you renovate the house. Get a good engineer to help you restructure the building that way it’ll be easy to rent out each section of the building

I am considering the purchase of a new duplex that was put up near me a few months back. It's for sale and I am thinking I may buy it and rent out each side. Or I may even live on one side and rent out the other. Is it worth investing into a duplex? What are your feelings on that?
Yes it is, you can get your many back in several years an buy a new one and do the same with it, It is worth it. So if you have the capital for it do it!

Real estate Business is always very profitable if you do your due diligence before you make any move, this decision you are about to take is a good one.
Duplexes are good for outright building, buying and renovating and later selling to make profit, as for rents, I won't advice you to rent out the place.

It's pretty good ideal. To profit from renting the duplex will depend on certain factors like: the cost of purchasing the building, level of security in the environment, power supply and etc

I do not know the prevailing economic condition in your place but in the Philippines that duplex would be nice to buy if I have the budget. That is one of our options for retirement which is to have a house (or duplex) or apartment to rent out the units. The monthly rental will be our livelihood in our old age. The beauty of real estate is the stability in value which keeps on increasing in the market.

The idea of acquiring a duplex seems excellent to me, if you say move you surely do not have property. In your case I would do the same, if you have a single entrance, I order to renovate the duplex with double entrance, I rent one place and live in the other. You will have your monthly payment and peace of mind since you will be close by taking care of your property.

Duplex is good but location is important when you're investing in estate business.Areas with social amenities like urban settlement is the best for this kind of buildings.

Purchasing a duplex would be a good idea, as you said you plan on staying in one side and renting out the other sides, it's nice because you would have a home and at the same time you are also earning profit based on the rent your tenants will be paying. It's a good investment.

Yes I think duplexes really wort the the investment in fact that is the only way you can realize your money as fast as possible in real estate business, duplexes can give you more than two million in a year but flats and the rest can not do so

It all depends the type of area you are leaving, in some area is might works better for you and it will be profitable, but in some places people not like leaving in such houses. Some people need their privacy

When it concerns buildings, be it bungalow, one bed room flat, two bed room, self contain, duplex etc. They are all profitable depending on your plans for them. Renting it out and living one side, is still a welcomed one. You'll recover your funds spent as time goes.

Calculating how you spent on the entire duplex should be the first priority, then how much are you going to rent it out, i prefer buying flats and renting it out than buying duplex.

Not everyone goes for this place or rent the place because it cost more but in most area, like urban development people are likely to rent a duplex.

Calculating how you spent on the entire duplex should be the first priority, then how much are you going to rent it out, i prefer buying flats and renting it out than buying duplex.
If you're funds are very big and you don't know what to use it for, you can simply buy houses, the duplex and any form of house. You can use it for any purpose that satisfies you. But if you don't have much you can build on your own and cut the price of buying it high.

It is not bad having a duplex among your properties provided that you are in the right environment for such property. If you have the financial capability there is nothing bad if you build a duplex but you must also make sure that you can maintain it. You can also rent it out to people to make money.

If I have the necessary funds i don't mind to invest in duplex buildings. Provided its the kind of investment that gonna be bring me fortunes when i venture in.

In the case of duplexes it all depends on the location/environment that depends on the profit that would be realise when started.

yes of cause i believe they are worth investing with great profit returns as well. but before investing check out the location. a duplex in a remote place might not be that much of a hot commodity. humans always want to stay at a place that is comfortable for them hence they would pick a place nearest to civilization, a place that they don't have to travel for miles before they can buy little things.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back