What's new

Drop your phone

A plastic screen protector, I agree, but a glass screen protector is amazing. I drop my phone all the time, and only my screen protector is damaged. The phone's screen is still as good as new.

I am really clumsy and probably drop or knock my phone every couple of days. My phone has a screen protector which covers corner to corner of the phone, as well as a hardback case. My screen has never cracked however the glass protection has and often I'll just buy a new one.

I have dropped my phone from small height but gladly nothing broke and everything is working fine. I will be very careful in handling my phone.

Jason said:
I have dropped my phone from small height but gladly nothing broke and everything is working fine. I will be very careful in handling my phone.

Please tell me you have some form of protection for your phone. Whether this is a case or screen protector, it's better than nothing. Did you drop your phone on a soft or hard floor?

Yes i do have some protection for my phone, Spighen case with tempered glass. And it fell in the soft floor screen first.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back