What's new

Don't have cover page for your site

Having a cover page on a website is n old form of design. I have heard about this in the past and I don't really think it's something that is still been done up till now so I really don't count it at all

If you want leads, generate sales, promote product or service, having a cover page can help. If you have an explainer video, using the video on your landing page can help you gain clients and buyers. However, landing page does not help if your site is primarily a content site. I am saying from my personal experience.
Exactly, landing pages have their usefulness, however If it's just a blog or a news website, you can use your homepage directly so far it will be regularly updated with latest news and informative contents.

I am of the opinion that any feature that will add too much to your site and make it dull and not load faster should be avoided

I don't think cover page is way too outdated although I don't see it as being necessary or adding value to the site. It's just for feeding the eyesight.

I love cover pages on sites but mostly on advertising sites. It draws more viewers to the site thereby making them curious of what the site may have to offer, though in some sites it is really not necessary.

I have never used landing page for my websites, I am not a fan of using landing page because I want people to get straight to the webssite content instead of the landing page
sure that is a very valid point here,if visitors are always going stright to the landing page,it will rob them of having to see the other contents in the site and that will not be maximising the site.

Cover pages is not that important we make good use of it back then but for now I don't think if it is important, but there are still some people that use it.

I have never used landing page for my websites, I am not a fan of using landing page because I want people to get straight to the website content instead of the landing page.

I also feel cover pages are quite outdated. We rarely get to see them these days. I also believe a user should be brought directly to the homepage of a website.

I am not familiar with the word cover page on a website,if it's used by website developers to represent loading page then i can say loading page is good as it makes sites visitors to know that the site is processing.

The design of the cover page of your site is quite an important thing .
It would determine the number of visitors and traffic you would get from your site.

I also feel cover pages are quite outdated. We rarely get to see them these days. I also believe a user should be brought directly to the homepage of a website.
That's true, I don't think people would still have interest on things like this, bringing up your new ideas is going to help you very much,a lot of people are still using outdated things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back