Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The Google Doodle is a fun little thing that Google does, where they change a graphic on the front of Google, usually featuring their name. It ties into someone famous, popular, an important time in history, etc.

Do you think replicating this idea with your own site be cool? I think it'd be cool to have a special doodle on my site every day or every month or so. Do you think people would be into something like this?

I do think that it's not a bad idea to a special doodle on someone's site. It's a great graphic beauty. If it's something that I can afford to pay for, I'm definitely going to have it on my website. Google that are making use of it saw its beauty and appreciated it.

Creating a Google Doodle is a complex process that requires a lot of creativity, design skills, and technical know-how. While it may be possible to brainstorm and sketch out ideas for a Google Doodle on a smartphone, the actual creation of the Doodle would likely require the use of a computer or other more specialized tools.

I always like to see this on Google each day when it changes. It is always interesting to find out what they have a new doodle for each day and you can also learn something new as well that you may not have known before.

I do think this would be something that could be added to a site as well, it would be interesting and may also be something that those who visit the site enjoy seeing as well :)

I never really even noticed it. I don't use Google all that often. Maybe a handful of times a year. I prefer more privacy friendly search engines. So for me, it had never crossed my mind to incorporate such a thing on my sites.

I never really even noticed it. I don't use Google all that often. Maybe a handful of times a year. I prefer more privacy friendly search engines. So for me, it had never crossed my mind to incorporate such a thing on my sites.

Apart from Google since you don't make use of it as a search engine very often, which one works better for you? Personally, I have used Bing and it's an equally impressive search engine but what Google does with their product is incredible.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back