What's new

Does your website have any kind of flaw?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people would like to create a website and they want their website to be perfect. This is something all the people need to have. Regardless of this, no website could be perfectly designed. So, does your website has some kind of flaw? What are those flaws?

At the moment I can't say I have noticed any major flaws on my forum or at least they have not been mentioned and I have not spotted them myself. That is not to say there aren't any as I always feel most websites have some flaws even if they have not been noticed yet.

I would hope that someone would mention if they noticed any flaws so they could be dealt with.

The only flaw that I can actually see and I agree that is visible in my website right now is going to be not getting enough traffic the way I really wanted it. This is something that is always going to be beneficial to my community especially when it comes to being able to make money from having my website monetized. I'm always working hard to fix this problem because no amount of traffic can be regarded as too much for any website.

I have a feedback and bug report section in my forum. This made it easy for my forum members to report any flaws and bugs they experienced using my forum and they were fixed immediately. This is what helped to make my forum flawless. There's no flaws I can think of being in my forum.

My websites are not perfect, there are numerous visible flaws (visible to visitors) and hidden flaws (visible to me). I think all websites have some sorts of flaws. Even when you look into something like Facebook and Youtube you might see some flaws. There are things that not everyone likes, so they wiull always find flaws.

My websites are not perfect, there are numerous visible flaws (visible to visitors) and hidden flaws (visible to me). I think all websites have some sorts of flaws. Even when you look into something like Facebook and Youtube you might see some flaws. There are things that not everyone likes, so they wiull always find flaws.

I completely agree with you in this assessment. This is actually why even with bank applications, the banks will inform you that there's going to be a system's upgrade from X time to X time. This shows that they are trying to fix something that's broken or add a new security upgrade. The same thing is applicable to forums.

As I am designing and developing my own WordPress site, rather than paying for expensive plugins like Elementor, there are going to be a lot of flaws and I will fix them gradually as I learn new things.

As I am designing and developing my own WordPress site, rather than paying for expensive plugins like Elementor, there are going to be a lot of flaws and I will fix them gradually as I learn new things.
Their advertisements are anywhere on Youtube ads and also it is for someone how is planning to make a dropshipping website because it is shop bulding under Wordpress website.

At the moment I can't say I have noticed any major flaws on my forum or at least they have not been mentioned and I have not spotted them myself. That is not to say there aren't any as I always feel most websites have some flaws even if they have not been noticed yet.

I would hope that someone would mention if they noticed any flaws so they could be dealt with.

This is actually the reason why it is very important for you to have active members on your community. They are the ones that will make it easier for you when it comes to helping to spot out any kind of flaws that you must have missed. Once they find it out and report it, you can easily fix it immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back