What's new

Does your website accept crypto as payment?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
Do you accept cryptovalutes as payment on your site? I for now don't have it set up like that but I plan to do it soon. I hope WooCommerce on Wordpress adds it soon if they didn't yet. If I'd have that option I'd do it.

I wouldn't accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment yet except when payments are being made in the form of USDT or other stable coins.
Though I think that this trend would become a norm very soon.

I don't have my own personal website yet but i believe accepting crypto currency as a means of payment is a good and welcoming development which most site has been using recently.

I wouldn't accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment yet except when payments are being made in the form of USDT or other stable coins.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, still too unstable but that might be the fun part. Getting paid 30$ in BTC and then in a year they are worth 60$ would be a great deal for me :D

I don't own a website currently and even if i did, i wouldn't accept crypto currency as a means of payment because it is not recognized as a means of payment in every country.

I do not operate e-commerce website and I don't have a website that sell product online. However, I will never hesitate to include cryptocurrency payment as the gateway of my website if I have one that sells something online.

You have a point. I can only accept crypto payment from a stable coins or USDT. The reason is not fair fetched. I don't want heartbreak for now😀.

I am sure going to make sure I use crypto currencies payment methods as they are the most reliable for me. I hate anything that has to do with PayPal and other paying methods.

You have a point. I can only accept crypto payment from a stable coins or USDT. The reason is not fair fetched. I don't want heartbreak for now😀.
Such possibility is on uphold where you can have usd account where having ltc receiving account.

It is good to include cryptocurrency payment on someone website so as to give rules for those who are going to use bitcoin to buy the digital product you are selling on the website. This will help you to make more money with the product you are selling on your website as those who are using cryptocurrency will not be restricted from purchasing things on the website.

I do not have my own site, however, I sell freelancing services and receive payment in the form of crypto currency. If I build my site and it I start selling products from my site, I will surely add crypto payment.

I will accept both in my website if am into bitcoin business but since am not into bitcoin business right now I will prefer the flat currency as it will be easier to use for any transaction.

I don't have a website where I sell products. But I am planning to set up money very soon and I am going to include cryptocurrency as form of payment on the website. More people we have chance to buy from me on the site

Websites with cryptocurrency payments option have more website visitors that the ones that do not because many people now transact with crypto so a cryptocurrency payment method in a website is an encouragement.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but I think it is a wise idea if one can add crypto as one of payment options as so many are into crypto business at the moment.

Currently, I do not have an ecommerce site, when I had an ecommerce site, crypto was not popular payment option, therefore, I used paypal and stripe. However, next time I build an online store, I will make sure to use crypto payment

Currently, I do not have an ecommerce site, when I had an ecommerce site, crypto was not popular payment option, therefore, I used paypal and stripe. However, next time I build an online store, I will make sure to use crypto payment
Even Stripe is supporting Stellar as a payment gateway because they end Bitcoin Support in 2018 and supporting Stellar means supporting crypto for payments.

To be honest I have been considering accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment however I think that it is very risky considering that the prices fluctuating so much over a very short period of time and therefore if you are able to sell something for cryptocurrency it could result in a loss later on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back