What's new

Does your family support your mining habit?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
If you're a miner, does your family support your mining project?

When I had 13 cards running, it was in the summer time and it made our house so unbelievably hot that my family was like "Turn it off!" xD

Most families have one thinking you need to enter to work at a company and collect money for getting married and then have children no more than that. Any expense that is not for this purpose is for them money-wasting whether it is crypto or stocks or everything on this scheme. When you are still a student you need to only focus on your studies, you may work at the weekend but no more than that to compensate for your daily needs. For them, you cannot combine studies and mining projects. It is the generation gap.

A lot of people down here don't even believe in cryptocurrency mining, saying that it's not legitimate. My family doesn't really care if I mine or not, so I'm in the free 😂.

Of course, if we want to become a miner, of course we have to provide a separate room with our family, so that the influence of heat will not affect the comfort of the family, unfortunately I can't become a miner because the electricity tariff is very high.
If you mining any cryptocurrency And if you benefit from this, then your family members will definitely support you.

Actually, my family didn't complain of my mining investment. Mine is not a big mining farm, it's a cryptotab and I often turn it off whenever I noticed an excessive heat.

My family do not against my crypto mining habit, they do not even understand what I'm using my phone for. They can just complain that I always busy with phone.

I don't have device to mine, and do not want to involve family members in my habit. However I have done cloud mining, and nobody cares. I don't make discussion for such things.

I don't have device to mine, and do not want to involve family members in my habit. However I have done cloud mining, and nobody cares. I don't make discussion for such things.
They think that you are wasting time by mining as simple as that this is why it is preferable to not involve them in such discussions in my personal point of view as they think anything that let you earn less than 1 $ a day is a time waste.

Initially my family was not in support because I almost use all the phones in the house to mine but when I made my first withdrawal they reported it.

They think that you are wasting time by mining as simple as that this is why it is preferable to not involve them in such discussions in my personal point of view as they think anything that let you earn less than 1 $ a day is a time waste.
I don't have mining habit, when I was first introduced to mining, I tried, only to learn that I did not earned anything, so I stopped myself. Try only cloud mining, value might increase.

My family does not even know what mining is. :D
By the way crypto is illegal here, it is punishable by law to hold, trade, or mine crypto.

I mined using cryptotab sometimes ago but I stopped mining when I noticed that my phone is generating excessive heat at some point. My family support my mining activities because we all mined using our phones via the cryptotab.

I mined using cryptotab sometimes ago but I stopped mining when I noticed that my phone is generating excessive heat at some point. My family support my mining activities because we all mined using our phones via the cryptotab.
So this browser is able to be used for mobile mining, which cryptos are mined using this browser?

No one in my family knew that I plan to mine cryptocurrencies or have mined cryptocurrencies at home. I have never mined cryptocurrencies for a really long time, anyways.

If you're a miner, does your family support your mining project?

When I had 13 cards running, it was in the summer time and it made our house so unbelievably hot that my family was like "Turn it off!" xD
My family members are not against it. They support anything that will help me to make more money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back