What's new

Does the paid survey you use only offer limited rewards?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I’ve been using a paid survey for a while now and I wonder if it’s the same rule for other paid surveys where I won’t be able to redeem rewards anymore after redeeming all available rewards?

Is it the same with the paid survey you are using?

I don't know which one you are using, but that seems to be the trend in most paid surveys. It is how they keep you hooked, and basically how they make money.

Some paid surveys may allow you to redeem rewards as long as you have enough points or credits in your account, regardless of how many times you have redeemed before. Some paid surveys may limit the number or frequency of redemptions that you can make in a certain period of time, such as per day, week, month, or year.

Some paid surveys may have a fixed or variable number of rewards available for each redemption option, such as gift cards, cash, or products. Some paid surveys may change or update their rewards catalog from time to time, adding new options or removing old ones.

Yes many have restrictions but some of top player can allows you to redeem unlimited rewards but choice of rewards are limited and now many sites use gift cards rewards means they save money rather than sending money through PayPal.

I don't know which one you are using, but that seems to be the trend in most paid surveys. It is how they keep you hooked, and basically how they make money.

Some paid surveys may allow you to redeem rewards as long as you have enough points or credits in your account, regardless of how many times you have redeemed before. Some paid surveys may limit the number or frequency of redemptions that you can make in a certain period of time, such as per day, week, month, or year.

Some paid surveys may have a fixed or variable number of rewards available for each redemption option, such as gift cards, cash, or products. Some paid surveys may change or update their rewards catalog from time to time, adding new options or removing old ones.
I see. Appreciate the info. I will look for more paid surveys then!
Yes many have restrictions but some of top player can allows you to redeem unlimited rewards but choice of rewards are limited and now many sites use gift cards rewards means they save money rather than sending money through PayPal.
Would be great to redeem unlimited rewards! But I guess not much of paid surveys allow this.

Yes that's correct but some of them have option to withdraw 2 a days means you can redeem up to $40 a day so that could be decent time for anyone to make money so have less restriction.

Yes that's correct but some of them have option to withdraw 2 a days means you can redeem up to $40 a day so that could be decent time for anyone to make money so have less restriction.
That’s nice. $40 in a day seems too good to be true but it would be amazing to earn this much!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back