What's new

Does government policy have effect on stock and shares

Yes, the stocks and shares market are really affected by government policy. Just like what happened to ripple crypto currency when the SEC in United States filed a case against them you see that the price of the coin fell drastically so that's how it can also affect the price of a share in the market

I don't have much knowledge on this much but the little I can say is government shapes the business environment in which companies operate. Government policies such as changes to regulations, taxation, interest rates and spending programmes therefore have a huge influence on individual companies' performance and their stock price.

Considering investing in stock and shares but I really don't have any background information or knowledge on this field so will like to know does government policy affect stock and shares and does it affect foes government policy cause the price of stock to flaunte or not

Yes, the stocks and shares market are really affected by government policy. Just like what happened to ripple crypto currency when the SEC in United States filed a case against them you see that the price of the coin fell drastically so that's how it can also affect the price of a share in the market
Yes i guess that there is impact of government policies on stock exchange or exchange market Becuase when there is less people available for shares and people donot trust on government for shares then the investment drops.

The government controls every sectors and their impact cut across every single sectors of their district, so the answer is yes, they have impact they can come up with policies and implementation that can hinder the smooth run of the business also they can exercise power on it
I also have that same question and I think your answer is quite a clear explanation itself and I now have a little bit of knowledge regarding effects of government policies in almost all sectors, Thanks.

Considering investing in stock and shares but I really don't have any background information or knowledge on this field so will like to know does government policy affect stock and shares and does it affect foes government policy cause the price of stock to flaunte or not
Government polices surely have huge influence on the prices of stock and shares. When policies does not favor the players in the economy then this would lead to weak value of currencies and ultimately affecting the losses and gain of the stock exchange market. Policies like security, finance, trades and investment made by the government would affect stock value.

A country's government shapes the business environment in which companies operate. Government policies such as changes to regulations, laws, taxation, interest rates and spending programmes therefore have a huge influence on individual companies' performance and their stock price.

A country's government shapes the business environment in which companies operate. Government policies such as changes to regulations, taxation, interest rates and spending programmes therefore have a huge influence on individual companies' performance and their stock price.

A country's administration shapes the business climate wherein organizations work. Government arrangements, for example, changes to guidelines, tax collection, loan costs and spending programs accordingly impact singular organizations' presentation and their stock cost.
So all this policy from government affect stock market.

Yes,government policies affects stock and shares a great deal.
Take for example where you have bought items and within no time the government bans whatever you dealing with.
Again the government affects the prices of commodities in the stock market where at times it rises and falls depending on the policies put across by the government .
So we find that government policies have great influence on stock and shares

Sure, government policies can directly or indirectly affect stock and shares market. The more reason why it's good to make proper findings on the stock or shares you want to invest in making sure no standing policy against it.

Yes, government policies affects almost everything. Imagine a situation whereby you buy shares with a bike hailing company and then after sometime the government of the land issues a ban on bikes and motorcycles, that is definitely going to reduce the value of your shares. So when you want to buy stakes in a company a lot of things matter and you should be on the watch for most likely government policies that can be issued and prepare inately against them.

Ofcourse! Even stock and shares policies generated by Government. Every sale and purchase depends upon Government rates. Government make there economy strong so, its impact create on stock and shares.

I don't think there is any policy by the government concerning stock and shares in my country, for example shares owned by individuals has always been the same, there has never been a time the government interfere with the share prizes talk more of placing embargo.

Government policies can always and will continue to always affect stocks at every time of their intervention. A government policy that is unvavourable to a very well leading company with huge invetors will certainly affect that company's stock

Governments establish many regulations and policies that guide businesses. Some rules, like minimum wage, are mandatory, while other policies may influence your business indirectly. Businesses need to be flexible enough to respond to changing rules and policies. This is true not only at the national level but more locally as well, as states and municipalities have their own sets of rules. Indeed, there are also international treaties that can influence the way companies do business.

A country's government shapes the business environment in which companies operate. Government policies such as changes to regulations, taxation, interest rates and spending programmes therefore have a huge influence on individual companies' performance and their stock price.

effect on stock returns by altering the discount rate used by market participants. Tighter monetary policy leads to an increase in the rate at which firms' future cash flows are capitalised causing stock prices to decline.

Government decisions affect every sector in the country. Their actions and in actions affect the people and even the economy. The government decisions may cause inflation or even they can devalue currency and all these will affect the share and stock.
Post automatically merged:

Government decisions affect every sector in the country. Their actions and in actions affect the people and even the economy. The government decisions may cause inflation or even they can devalue currency and all these will affect the share and stock.

Being able to lend less means that a bank earns less interest. This can therefore have a negative impact on bank share prices.

Because of the interconnectedness of the economy, changes to the rules governing one sector can also impact on the health of companies in another sector, and their share prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back